§ 71 - NCT : MYSTÈRE §

Requested by : ggukieeeeeeeeeeee
Caregiver : NCT
Little : Lucas

■■■

Everyone has a little secret that they don't want to expose in public or even to their close friends. Sometimes they feel like, their little secret become a burden to someone else. 

And that is what have been crossing in Lucas's mind recently, he literally don't want his secret to expose. Knowing how chaotic their schedule and even some of them have overlap schedule make him feel pity with them. 

Now, all 23 members are having a break free party before their first online fansign as a whole group again. Jisung that already reach the legal age is having fun partying with his brothers. 

They laugh and have fun like usual but the foreign members can't contain their sadness whenever they think about their family. Yes, all of them have different debut date, but they had one thing in common.

All of them freaking far away from home and family. 

Lucas remember his conversation with his mother the previous day, Mrs Wong can't make it to Korea this time as she is stuck with sudden urgent matter. 

Lucas feel devastated over the news hence he didn't really enjoy the party today, Johnny that watching him since before goes to him. 

"Are you okay Lucas?"

"Yeah I am.. Why Hyung? I just kinda tired today.."

"Tired? Why? I mean, you don't even drunk men.."

"Pfft.. I don't know, just kinda lazy to drink an alcohol tonight. Plus we are going to have the very first offline fansign later. "

"What? Come on men! Even the youngest drink!"

"No.. You can go with them Hyung.. I'll just stay here.."

Johnny shrug his shoulder but he walks away from Lucas as he notices the boy need time to be alone. 

Taeyong and Yuta who are watching the conversation before ask Johnny what's wrong with Lucas, but the only thing he can say is Lucas wants to be alone. 

Feeling like  he didn't fit with the members, Lucas goes to the other side making the other members flabbergasted with his action. 

"What's wrong with him?", Jungwoo ask Hendery while eating a slice of cake. 

"I don't know.. Just let him be Hyung.. By tomorrow, he will be okay.."

They have fun until the morning leaving Lucas alone falling deeper in his own minds.

What's wrong with you Lucas? Share your minds with them please..

■■■

Few days after that, all members already at the fansign event. This remarks the new beginning for the members as there are rumors circulate arounds saying there will two new unit to debut later with three new members. 

Fans are excited to see all of them after WAYV make a comeback with a bang at early of the year, and DREAMIES who hit records left and right with their comeback in May. They will have another comeback on 28th June later.