cuddling+kissing (tammy)

Y/N x Tammy

"Alright guys we have a new feature to the
team, this is Y/N. She is going to working along side Tammy for our next heist which is..."

Debbie trails off with the plan and as she is talking i go and sit next to Tammy. "Hi I don't want to intrude at all Debbie told me you needed another person to help out" I said nervously.

"Oh no worries I am happy you joined, we and going to be working together a lot. This just makes it more enjoyable"

I've know Debbie for a while now and over the years I have always crossed paths with Tammy but we never really interacted much. I always had a mini crush on her, even though we never exchanged more than a couple sentences at a time.

————— 5 months later

It was the day before the heist, we are all staying in a super nice hotel. I stayed in Tammys room since her and I  were partners for the job. It was about 1am and i woke up to Tammy crying and I  sit up looking towards her. "Tammy are you okay? What's wrong?" I spoke softly reaching for her hand.

"Sorry Y/N I didn't mean to wake you up I um" She lets out a trembling breath.

"You can talk to me it's okay." She sat up and faced me holding my hands.

"Sorry I just had a nightmare it nothing sorry y/n". Tammy wipes the tears from her eyes and starts to sniffle trying to stop herself from crying again. I scoot over closer to Tammy and pull her into a hug, she melts into my arms. Tammys head is now in my shoulder she starts to giggle.

"Um Tammy are you okay?" I asked with confusion written on my face.

"This is finally my chance to leave him without feeling guilty" she laughs again the tears and now drying and she leans in closer towards you.

"I am confused sorry...what?"

"I knew he was cheating on me but now I have proof!" The room fell silent and I was still confused so I spoke up.

"Tammy I thought you had a nightmare but I feel like I am missing something here?"

She moves from my shoulder so she is now facing me. "I got a text from my husbands mistress...look". She passed me her cell and I see the texts.

"Oh I am sorry Tammy what a shit head".

"Y/N! I am free, he's always said he wasn't cheating now I have proof!" She says bouncing up and down.

"Yay, Tammy I am happy for you that's great."

I still don't really know how to react or what to say. Good riddance now kiss me, god I need to chill. I'll just go with it at this point I mean I don't really understand what to do here in this situation soooo...

Tammy leans in even closer before, "Do you know what this means Y/N?" She says in a low sexy tone.

"Um you are single and we should celebrate?" God I want her face on mine so bad!

"It means I can finally express my feelings for someone I like". Damn I'll kill em, son of bitch!

"Oh spill who is it" you say with a plastered fake smile. She leans in closed i can feel her sweet warm breath on my top lip. Before i could even react her lips were on mine.

I lean into the kiss and moan and she hums.
"Y/N, I've waited so long you have no idea" i nod and pull her back in unable to form words. She breaks the kiss and you whine at the loss of contact, she takes her shirt off revealing her bare chest and moves closer to you pulling at your shirt.

You waste no time at all that thing is off! Both of you now sitting up in bed bare at the top. Tammy pulls away again out of breath. "Y/N will you hold me" i smile and laugh

"Of course Tammy" i open my arms waiting for her to come into me but she turns red and looks down. "What is it Tam Tam you can talk to me." She blushes ever more looking up at you playing with her fingers.

"I want..to maybe just cuddle..um" you laugh sit up kissing her head.

"You can say it",

"naked..." she says in a sweet quite tone. Without even responding i take off my pj shorts and underwear and throw them across the room. Tammy face lights up and she does the same, i lay down and open my arms and Tammy climbs in.

I intertwine my legs and start kissing passionately, i brush my tongue against her lips and she let's me in. She tasted sweet almost like vanilla. She moans and puts her fingers in my hair.

Before the passionate sweet kiss turned heated again Tammy yawns. I giggle and take her chin in my hand.

"Tammy you need to rest" she just nods and puts her head and my chest, i lay my head on top of hers playing with her locks of hair as you both drift into sleep...

—————————
Soooo I don't really write at all I am more of a day dream person so I am sorry if this was trash.
Also any suggestions let me know and feedback...yea bye