Whats your desire? (Diane)

Hello I was totally stuck on which character to use but it seems like most people like my Diane content soo here's another Diane one...hope you like it!

I might have gotten carried away...I apologize in advanced you have been warned.

TW: BDSM, MDLG, drugs, it's just overall really spicy I think so...

Y/N x Diane Sherman

Y/n POV~~~

I come home to my small apartment throwing my keys onto my coffee table, dropping my bag and lunging for the couch. Fuck I am so tried, work can suck it I'll just become a stripper all I need is confidence....damn it.

*knock knock* ughhhhhhhhhhh! "Coming."

I open the door and see my friend Jordan, "god I thought you were dead!" They came inside and sat on the couch.

"Hi Jordan come on in, why would I be dead?" I asked sarcastically. I pulled my phone out of my pocket, "I don't even have a text from you?"

"Well if you are dead you can't reply so I just came over. Also you left work early I thought you were like sick or something y/n not working?"

"Haha I am fine just finished up early asshole, since you are here though...wanna get high?"

"Fuck yea I do!" Jordan pulls some edibles out of their bag. "Born for this! I am ready!"

After about a half an hour of chilling on the couch, "I don't think they worked Jordan where did you get them I feel nothing?"

"I legit got them from the dispensary, let's just drink."

"Yea down" I grab the wine and sit on the couch.

"What got you all sad and shit? Somethings off"

"Nothings off I am just tried after today."

*literally five minutes later*

"Dude...homie...bestie...soul mate...y/n?"

"Yea...I have a soft couch...how come I never appreciated it before."

"Lay down I wanna try something sick!" I do as Jordan says and look up at them waiting to know what's up. "So my  depressed little lad what seems to be the problem."

Jordan has a clip board in their hands and my glasses on the arch of their noise. "Don't with that shit I finally got all the berries and cream remixes out of my head you made me listen too!"

"Y/n this is a mile stone in meme culture inbrace it young one!"

"Get fucked! Also I don't know when you did it, but on my date last night my phone went off with berries and cream. That person ghosted me...I don't blame them."

"So that's what's making you sad, you need to get fucked! Omg babes why didn't you say so! I would happily do the honours but we know how we are both bottoms sooooo."

"Do not bring that up! I swear my elbow still cracks when ever I bend it a certain way!"

"Haven't you been on that like site...the fun sexy one...you know."

"Yes and there's someone I am talking to but it's just casual, I don't think they want to meet up."

"Give it another shot I mean you have had better luck on there than on tinder."

"I don't know I am just not sure if they want to make it real, also way to nervous to ask them to meet up."

*time skip*

Jordan is passed out in my bed, I couldn't sleep so I decided to sit in the living room with my laptop and check some emails.

I see notification, saying someone message me on the site Jordan and I were talking about. I hover the mouse over the email...fuck i really want to talk to them but I don't want to be annoying, I click it and see the message.