No one will notice (Tammy)

Y/n x Tammy

Tw: degrading, praise, choking not as bad as it sounds though...I think at least?

"What about over there tam tam?" I point to a spot shaded by a palm tree by the water. She nods and I grab her hand dragging her along with me.

I lay out our beach blanket and grab my phone texting the others of where we are setting up.   "Y/n have you seen my book? I was going to read a bit before the others show up." I hold it up and wave it around a bit putting it behind me. "Hey y/n give it back"

"Make me tam tam," She laughs scooting next to me trying to reach behind me but I push her on her back. "Y/n!"

"I can think of something else we can do as we wait." I crawl on top of her and start kissing her neck, "y/n how are you still horny we were literally at it like bunnies for hours not to long ago I might add. Now give it!" She reaches for it but I pin her hands above her head.

"Come on I'll be five minutes tops", "there are others y/n, w-what if someone sees." I start to kiss her lips and play with her soft blonde hair and she lets out a small moan.

"Stop it! That's not fair!", she pulls away and gives me a warning look.

"Come on tam tam, let me fuck you pleaseeeeee...no one will notice if I just-" I slide her bikini bottoms at the side and drag my fingers from clit to entrance and play with her arousal.

Her breaths shutter and her eyes close, she grabs my arms digging her nails into them before letting out a breathy, "shit...ah fuck." I smirk and look at her face, "you want me to stop now?"I slowly begin to pull away- "You better not"!

I lay beside her on my side, my head resting against my hand. The spot I am positioned in she covered from all eyes and I get the perfect view. I start to play with her clit, "Ah fuck, m- more!"

"That's it baby, what if I do this-" I slide my fingers into her and circle her clit with my thumb. One of her hands is pulling at my swim cover while the other is wrapped around my wrist digging her nails into it. She was moaning louder, panting and riding my fingers I leaned my head down to ear, "what? Does that feel good baby?" "Yes yes oh god yes!"

I can tell she's close, I turn my head and see the girls looking for us. I pull my fingers out of Tammy and fix her bottoms which earned me a very frustrated, flustered looking blonde. "What the hell y/n! Seriously!?" I kiss her lips and push her hair behind her ear. "Fix yourself baby they are here." "Oh shit!" She sits up and grabs her sunglasses frantically looking for her book. I pass it to her and wave them over, "hey guys sorry, had to find parking." Everyone start setting up everything and we start to just casually talk.

Tammy and I keep stealing glances at each other so I got up and sat next to her. I leaned my head on her shoulder, she placed her hand on my thigh squeezing it. "Wanna go for a swim tam tam?" "Ooo good idea y/n Lou and I were thinking the same thing."

A few of us run into the water and splash around, I kept brushing up against Tammy stealing sweet touches. I could tell it was starting to have an effect on her, she would bite her lip and blush slightly. I brush my lips against her ear and whisper, "want to sneak away and finish what we started?"

I gave her ass a light squeeze and she gasps and bit down on her damn lip again nodding her head. I grab her hand and we sneak away from the group, "where do we go?" I drag her with me to area of the beach blocked off by trees and rocks. "Perfect! Over here!"

"What if mmm-" I cut her off by slamming my lips against hers, I position ourselves so her back is against a tree. "F-fuck" she mumbles against my lips, making me smirk.

I kick her legs apart and lift my knee hitting her core, she throws her head back as a throaty moan escapes her lips. "Y/n please baby!"

"Please what? What exactly do you want hmm?" I can tell Tammy is frustrated not receiving what she wanted but she still hasn't answered. I wrap my hand around her throat adding slight pressure. "Only good girls get to cum, so be one and tell mistress what you want baby."

Her eyes grew wide, "please fuck me mistress! I wanna cum so badly!" I laugh, "such a good fucking girl!" I let my fingers crawl from her stomach to her core, cupping it feeling heat radiate off of it.

Tammy starts to grind on my hand, I let her momentarily just to get her a little more worked up. "You like humping my hand baby, so needy, pathetic and so desperate aren't we?"

She whimpers and nods yes, I see her clamp her eyes shut, head back and her lip between her teeth. I cave I give her what she wants instead of teasing her more because I will for sure pay for it later if I keep teasing.

I pull her into another kiss as I kneed her breast with my hand and my other slides her bottoms to the side and plays with her sensitive clit.

"Oh fuck! Yes yes!" She moan pulling from my lips, I start trailing sloppy kisses down her neck. I pinch her nipple as I insert two digits into her without warning.

"AH F-FASTER!" I speed up my movements and her head falls onto my shoulder. She grips my back digging her nails into it as I go faster curling my fingers.

I notice she is putting more weight onto me, becoming unsteady. I can feel her clenching around my fingers and her breaths are inconsistent, she's close.

"Ah is my baby about to cum so soon?" She just nods her head still on my shoulder. I lean into her ear, "cum all over my fingers baby." I bite her earlobe and her grip on me tightens for dear life as she meets release moaning for me.

I pull my fingers out of her and bring them up to her mouth, "open" she takes my fingers into her mouth moaning as she taste herself. I hook my fingers under her chin and bring her lips onto mine.

"Fuck baby! I can't believe we just fucked behind a tree!" I laugh and kiss her again.

After we share some kisses and sweet words we straighten ourselves out and walk hand and hand back to the group.

"There you guys are!" Debbie said, "look who finally decided to show up and- oh haha nice." Lou pointed to her neck. Tammy looked at me confused and I just smirked.

We sat on the blanket and I layed my head on tammys lap, she picked up on what Lou was referring to and she slapped my arm. "A fucken hickey!? What are you 12 y/n?"

"I was just making sure people know you are mine." I said innocently getting a laugh from the blonde. "I guess I'll just have to return the favour later." She winked and played with my hair as we continue to enjoy our last day of relaxation before tomorrows big heist.

—————————————————-
I did not look it over 🤷‍♀️ my bad...