Look at you (Diane)

Hello this was a request from someone who wishes to remain anonymous, I hope you like it....

Tw:smacking, handcuffs, degrading

Y/n x Diane Sherman

I was deep in thought I had a assignment due by the end of the week that I can't stop stressing over. I have it completed but I can't stop going over to make sure it's okay, I always do this I become obsessed over the smallest thing. Diane always offers to read over my work but I am just to embarrassed, what if it's awful and she has to be the one to tell me.

Reading over the same pages over and over I didn't even hear Diane come home till I saw her dark auburn hair sitting over my shoulder.  I quickly close my laptop when I realize she was reading my assignment, "your home babe...how long were you creeping for?" I nervously laugh, she kisses my temple, "long enough to read the first 3 pages and they are great honey."

"Dianeeeee you know-l" she cut me off"that I am self conscious about my work. Sweetheart I know but I don't get why I am a teacher I can help. This is literally what a do for a living baby. Besides it looks really good, I can help you go over one last time before we go out."

"Go out?" My cheeks were red from embarrassment and I had confusion written all over my face. "For drinks with a couple of my friends, we planned this a week ago sweetie?" "Sorry I just have been so disorganized recently, can't seem to build my schedule properly".

Diane shakes her head and laughs opening her arms wide as a signal to go over to her. I stand and meet in her embrace where she kisses the top of my head, "come on let's go up stairs and get ready", I make my way back to the kitchen table and open my laptop"okay I'll meet you upstairs I'll just read it-" before I could finish my sentence Diane spanked me and pushed her front to my back, pressing me against the table.

"Dianeee! What are you doing!?" She grabs my hair and pushes my face and upper half against the table, "that's Miss Sherman to you y/n, you haven't been following basic instructions recently have you. I think that deserves punishment hmm?"

Diane has a hand on my hip creasing and squeezing it while her grip in my hair tightens, making me realize I haven't answered her. I moan as she spanks me again, "yes Miss Sherman." "You have been quite distracted recently hmm, messing up your schedule maybe I should give you a lesson in punctuality and promptness. You will cum if and when I say so."

"Yess Miss Sherman, I'll be a good girl." She pulls me back up and my lips meets hers in a aggressive heated kiss. I feel her smirking into the kiss, "strip".

I strip till I am only in my underwear, Diane watched me but stayed completely clothed. Feeling a little embarrassed with nothing on I go to cover up a bit till Diane walks up to me pressing her front on mine. Grabbing my wrists pulling them away from my body, "Na ah I wanna see you, you are beautiful and sexy. Follow me baby I have an idea."

I take Diane's hand and follow her to our room, she tells me to sit on the edge of the bed as she goes and places a chair in the room facing the mirror. Diane stripped till she was in her bra and underwear sitting on the chair, "come over her baby kneel in front me."

I walk over to Diane and kneel in front of her, "good girl now eat me out will you?" Diane leans back and spreads he legs I place my hands on her knees spreading her legs wider and leaning in towards her centre.
I pull her panties down with my teeth and I am met with the sight of her drenched core.
I rub my nose it her little patch taking in her sent before using my tongue to lick up her slit.

"Ah fuck baby, don't tease you won't like the outcome." I bring two fingers up to her core and start to pump them in her. She throws her head back grabbing a fist full of my hair bringing my face closer to her core.

I continue to work on her swollen clit with my tongue and curling my fingers to hit her g spot. "Fuck fuck fuck I am close don't stop!" I speed up my movements, Diane is panting, legs twitching as she comes undone. "Yes y/n ahhhh!". My face is covered in her cum as I crawl up onto her lip smashing my lips against hers. I moan into the kiss as soon as she grabs the back of my neck with one hand and my breast with the other.

I start to grind my hips on her with our lips still in sloppy contact. "Please!" "Please what baby hmm? You wanna cum?" "Yes please!" "Haha alright turn around slut." I pull away and look at her confused and turn my head around looking into the mirror. "No slut, not your head. I want you to see yourself getting fucked."

She grabs my hips and turns me over so her front is now pressed against my back. I press my knees together and and use my arms to cover my upper half. "Na nah put you hand behind your back whore." I am hesitant but do as she says, and out of nowhere I feel cold metal then I realize she cuffed my hands behind my back.

I think she recognizes the panic in my face, "oh is my baby nervous, don't be baby. Relax and enjoy the show." Diane spreads my legs apart and it's only then I realize how wet I am, it's dripping down my thighs. "So wet I don't even need to touch you to know that, just look baby."

Diane's lips meet my neck and her left hand goes to my breast while the right one drags down my stomach to my core. Diane doesn't waste any time dipping her fingers into me pumping in and out. The room fills with the noise of my moans and wetness. She rolls my nipple between her fingers, I start to ride her fingers throwing my head back so it sits on her shoulder closing my eyes.

I then feel Diane bite down hard on my neck causing me to jolt a bit and Yelp. "I want you to see yourself your beautiful baby." I pick up my head and open my eyes, I look into the mirror and bite my lip at the sight. I am breathless, sweating, panting, squirming, "fuck ah!" "Look at you, what effect I have on you, you wanna cum sweet girl."

I start to feel the knot in my stomach indicating I was close, able to release any minute just need one thing-"M-may I please cum Miss Sherman please!" "You are lucky we have places to be sweetheart, I enjoy this sight so much but you may cum."

I cum screaming her name, my legs shake making direct eye contact in the mirror till I collapse onto Diane panting. She kisses my head and whispers in my ear, "see you are beautiful." She brings her fingers out of me bringing them to her lips sucking my cum off them. "Also delicious wanna taste baby." I nod and met her lips with mine in a sweet passionate kiss, and she then uncuffs me.

"Get that cute little ass up we got to get ready to go." I roll my eyes but got off her and head to the bathroom on wobbly legs to get ready, I look in the mirror and notice all the hickeys and bite marks on me. "Jesus Diane look at this! All your friends are going to see." Diane comes up behind me and wraps her arms around my waist resting her head on my shoulder.

"That's nothing baby wait and see what's in store for you tonight, I love you." I turn my head and kiss her again, "I love you too."

——————————————————————-

Didn't look it over...🤷🏼‍♀️ lazy.