Unanswered questions (Diane)

Happy pride month!

Reader can't quite there kind and Diane lends a hand to help distract the reader.

Dom and sub themes, mommy kink
18+

⚠️no proof read

———————

Y/ns POV ~~~

"When we yawn do deaf people think we are screaming?"

...

...

"What?"

I turn to look at Diane, the room is dark but the curtains sneak a bit of light in from the night sky. "When we yawn-"

"I thought that's what I heard you say? No y/n I don't think that. Now please get some sleep honey." Diane says yawning pulling me into her chest closing her eyes.

"Looked like a yell to me" I mumbled and snuggled into her throwing my leg over hers.

Diane giggles kissing the top of my head.

"Oh! You might actually be able to answer this one! Your english teacher skills, why is there a D in fridge but not in refrigerator?" I shift to look up at her, still wrapped in her embrace.

"Um" I stare blankly at her.

...

"I'll answer tomorrow goodnight y/n, I love you, sleep." Diane pulls my head into her chest again, I can hear her slow deep breathes.

My head just won't stop! So many things! I am use to my thoughts running but at night is when I need it to not.

I had questions, music, and a constant spree of two words on a loop going on.

There's just so much that I can learn or so much that's not understood that I want to understand!

Diane has started to gently scratch my back kissing the top of my head.

The usual remedy to help me sleep but tonight I am wired! No way I am falling asleep in this state.

Her soft warm hands  lay on my skin and I feel myself fall into a pool of comfort.

"Diane..."

"Mmm" she hums her eyes still closed.

"How can your brain and body replicate the feeling of falling from a high place in your dreams if you've never actually experienced that before?"

"Well even if you fall from a short distance it lasts forever, people say they missed a step on the curb  or tripped and thought they saw god. I think our brains just makes it more dramatic."

"You got some science to back that up?" I ask pulling away to look at her.

She opens one eye looking at me, "just theory" she says then closes her eye, "now, good night baby."

...

"Diane, do you think Astrid has a name for us? Like her baby brain what's our names?"

"Our cat Astrid?"

I nod against her.

"I- y/n honey what's got your mind on a whirlwind?" Diane asks looking at me.

"I don't know there's just so much to ask and learn and now feels like the best time." I say sitting up throwing my hands up, I am even annoyed at myself at this rate.

"How about we clear your mind? What do you think love?" Diane says stretching sitting up.

I shake my head no before resting it on her shoulder, taking her arm and wrapping mine around it to hug it.