A new religion (Harriet)

Hello so I like just realized I haven't done a Harriet one-shot for this book yet. I apologize, but here it is! Enjoy! 💗💛💗💛💗💛

Requested by someone who wishes to remain anonymous ✨

Prompt: Can you please make a one shot inspired by the song God is a Women by Ariana Grande please!

TW: mention of religion?? Dom/sub themes

———————————————-

Y/N POV ~~~

"It's over! I told you before, we are done! I am done! I am taking 5!" What was that? I heard yelling coming from the set but the film lights weren't on?

I put down my laptop getting up from the couch walking into the hallway.

"NOT NOW MATT!" I open the door poking my head into the hall only to see the back of Miss Harriet Hayes head.

She backs up into me pushing me into the room, I stumble back as she keeps going. Once I caught my self Harriet turned around "You alright?"

"Oh sorry" she shuts the door and walks over to the couch throwing herself onto it. "Ugh I hate men! I am done, I guess this is gods way of telling me to join the nunnery." She leans back, throwing her head back and brings her hands up to cover her face.

I stand there still starring at her in confusion? Is she for real right now? "Um trouble in paradises Miss Harriet?"

"Shit sorry um, this is your office and you are um...Margoooo?" I laugh sitting on the couch across from her picking up my laptop and continue to work.

"Y/n actually that's alright we haven't formally met. Margo left a couple months ago. I am one of the new script writers. And it's more of a lounge area than an office." I laugh a bit when she covers her face embarrassment when I told her my name.

"Shit I am on a role sorry, we'll it's nice to meet you and I will get out of your hair." She goes to sit up and I laugh again. She looks towards me and her cheeks are completely flushed.

"You can stay until whatever is going on calms down. Consider this a safe base, besides I am just editing." She sits back down crossing her legs, she fixes and plays with her hair nervously before setting them into her lap.

"What um- what are you editing? What's it about I mean?" She starts to play with her hands looking down towards the ground.

"Nosey little one arnt you" I tease and her eyes widen a bit, she's cute. I stand up and go sit beside her she nervously moves over and I turn my computer screen towards her.

"It's some kind of skit for one of next months segments. It's when the people find out that god is really a women, no one knows how's to act that's where the comedy aspect will come in."

I hear Harriet giggle and scoff.

"Something amusing? Care to enlighten me miss Hayes?" She clears her throat looking towards me.

"Well it's just there no why Gods a women, I mean it dosent make sense? I think it's silly is all. It is a comedy like you said but that doesn't make much sense to me"

"Are you saying that God has to be male? Explain to me or enlighten me little one how that makes sense? Do you hold the answers to the mysteries of the universe."

"Well-um- see it's cause um well-" her eyes keep shifting everywhere but to me. She's forcing her self to not look at me. Oh poor baby, it's hard not to laugh at how cute she is.

"Having issues doll" I bring my hand up to her face stroking the side of her face before lightly grabbing her chin so she faces me.

Her eyes immediately shoot from my eyes to my chest then the floor as she swallows. "That's not what the book says."