Public place (Cordelia)

Y/n x Cordelia Goode

Tw: "a hair pull is good"... nothing actually it's kind of soft ish..
Also didn't read over...I never do I suck sorry.

"Delia did you get the tickets? I almost done packing the car, I got blankets, pillows, snacks, oh and some fairy lights."

"Yes y/n I'll go quickly print them off, can you grab my purse it's on the bed." I nod and head up the stairs of the academy towards mine and Cordelias room.

We have dating for 9 months now, I met Cordelia almost year and a half ago now. I lived with my friend Mallory and she found me floating in my sleep, everything in the room was levitated. It's been happening since I could remember but I always tried to hide from it, she told me about this safe haven a coven for girls like me. She took me there and introduced me to Cordelia and the rest is history.

It was our 9 month anniversary and Cordelia came up with the idea to go to the drive-in together. I grabbed Delias bag and went back down stairs heading to the front door. I go to the car and already see Delia outside waiting for me, she smiled, "come on I don't want to miss the credits."

The drive was quite besides the radio playing softly in the background. In the line to wait to get our tickets scanned Cordelia placed her hand on my thigh lightly squeezing it. I bite my lip to suppress any noise I would make, I knew her innocent touch wasn't so innocent by the smirk on her face. She was looking at me, her deep brown eyes starring into mine like she was plotting? Maybe I am just overthink things. I started to lean in forward to take her lips on mine but was interrupted by her removing her hand and pulling forward towards the ticket booth. 'Tease' I thought to myself, I saw Cordelia roll her eyes and giggle. Shit are you in my head again?! I block my thoughts before they get me in trouble.

After we drive in and pick our spot Cordelia back in so we can pop open her hatchback and sit in the truck. "Okay do you want to set up the back or do you want to go get the popcorn?" I asked

"you get the snacks baby I'll set up the car." She had a smug look on her face, she had something planned? Maybe she has flowers or something Delia was always a cheesy romantic type.

Cordelias POV~~
I wanted to set up my surprise for y/n, I didn't know what to for our anniversary till last week. Y/n and I were in bed and she was dreaming, she seemed to be having a nightmare by how she was groaning, sweating, and squirming around. I looked into her thoughts and saw myself screwing her in public in a restaurant.

I woke her to ask her if she was okay, and she was more then okay, that night we had super hot sex. Ever since that night I have been trying to think of how to make her fantasy a reality. I wasn't comfortable doing it in a super public area just incase, I wanted it to be more subtle but still fulfil her desires. The idea of the drive in came to me, I want her to be comfortable but also excited.

I set down the blankets and position all our pillows, setting up the little fairy lights and place a vibrator under one of the pillows for when the time came. I wait for y/n to come back from the concession.

Y/n POV~~
I couldn't stop thinking about Delia, god how I just wanted her to take me in the car earlier. "Order 36?" Pulled from my thoughts I went up to the counter and grabbed our stuff before heading back to the car. I smile automatically when I see Delia and the car all set up. I was right there were flowers and lights,

"It looks so good Delia! It's perfect!" She smiled and sat in the back of the car patting the spot next to her.

The movie was about to start so we decided to make ourselves comfortable. I cuddled up to Cordelia both of us laying on our sides facing each other, I have my head on her shoulder and neck her head resting on top of mine. I have one arm around her waist she has one in my hair and the other on my lower back and our legs intertwined together. Over time she starts to stroke my back and sides, sending vibrations throughout my body. I was becoming flustered, her touches so light yet so powerful my body was reacting and I think she could tell.