Shower (Ellie)

Y/N x Ellie Shower

Ellie POV~~

I have been given the assignment to stay close and observe Y/N suspecting she has these 'abilities'. I started out as just her doctor but eventually it became something more. I convinced my superiors that I needed to get closer to y/n gain their trust and this was my way of achieving that. I have now been talking to them for almost a year but we have now been dating for 5 months. Falling in love was never the plan but over the amount of time we spent together I learned that y/n was special in many different ways, but I wanted to protect her. So after a long argument and planning with the corporation it was decided that as long as y/n and I stay together shes safe. I keep them from thinking that they have abilities and help them with their 'delusions' this way they are safe and we can stay together. 

Y/n ability's are manageable luckily, they have the ability of hearing and understanding animals a modern day Snow White almost. It's nothing harmful but for some reason the corporation feels threatened. Makes zero Fucken sense to me but this just means I get to spend more time with y/n.

It has been a long day and I am so excited to go home and spend the rest of my evening with y/n. As soon as I enter our apartment I see y/n in the kitchen music blasting as they danced nose deep in a cook book. "I WANNA RUIN OUR FRIENDSHIPPPPP! WE SHOULD BE LOVERS INSTEADDDDD!" She was now using a wooden spoon as a microphone I place my bag by the door, lean on the door frame giggling watching Y/N.

Y/N POV~~

I wanted to surprise Ellie with a nice diner and dessert but home girl sucks at baking...cooking I got but my baking was tragic.

Still I wanted to try my best worst comes to worst I just throw it away before I can embarrass myself in front of Ellie. I know we have been dating a while now but I don't want to scare her off like I did with everyone else. Ellie understood me and cared for me, she's always there for me to talk or listen. Ellie says my ability to communicate with animals just steams from my early childhood, not getting into that but I know better. I just feel like down playing it makes both of us feel normal and happy I might just be overthinking it.

I am hyping myself up! I am going to kick these brownies asses! I got this! Jumping up and down dancing to the music in the background I go to put the brownies in the oven.

"ELLIE DARLING YOUR MY BEST FRIENDDDDDD - JESUS CHRIST!" I turn around and see Ellie in the doorway smiling and laughing. "Ellie you scared the shit out of me! Not funny! I almost threw my spoon at you!" She just laughs more and pulls me into a kiss. Her soft pink lips taste like mint and citrus. "Sorry sweetheart you are just to cute!" I roll my eyes laughing then peck her on the lips. "Something smells good y/n what are you making?" "Diner is ready on the table just finishing dessert." Ellie hums and nods making her way to the kitchen table.

After eating our diner having small talk about each other's days I go and grab the cooled off brownies placing the dish on the table. "Boom! I made these brownies my bitch!" Ellie just laughs and shakes her head.

I go to cut into the brownies but they are raw in the middle and don't smell edible. They are burnt but raw, "omg how! I don't understand!" I throw my hands in defeat damn brownies! As I did so raw brownie batter got flung towards Ellie! I eminently started laughing as it landed on her forehead and cheek. "Omg I am so sorry Ellie" she just shook her head and chucked.

"It's alright y/n this just means I need to shower...care to join sweetheart I mean you did just fling batter at me." I just nod rapidly apologizing, I guess I'll just have to make it up to her in the shower...

I grab Ellie's hand and rush down the hall towards the bathroom. Holding her hand laughing going through the bathroom door closing it a I slam her against the shut door and kiss her passionately, and lick her cheek.

Ellie looks at me her smirk faded into an expression of concern when I pulled away from her face disgust on my face. "What is it baby?"

"Those brownies are pretty bad," she just laughs and pulls me in for another kiss. We pull away from each other to turn the shower on and strip.

God she is gorgeous, Ellie steps into the shower first a small moan escapes her lips as the warm water hits her skin. Ellie looks towards me motioning her finger for me to follow after her. "Y/n darling why don't you come wash my back for me". Stepping into the shower I press my front to her back lathering her in soap and after kissing her neck.

We both tease  each other while washing up in the shower, tingles in my stomach  the whole time. The desire to just take her was becoming so over powering till I lost control, facing Ellie I pulled her in for another kiss but this kiss was rough. Ellie moans into my mouth, hearing that I slam Ellie's back into the shower wall causing her to wince slightly but that was soon replaced with a moan as I attached my lips to her neck. Sucking and bitting her sensitive skin, my hands roaming her body. I squeeze her breast with one hand as my tongue lingers down her body taking her nipple into my mouth sucking and bitting it lightly. " mmm yes y/n don't stop please don't stop!" She moaned and breath hitched.

I kiss her body as I crouch down till I am at her core. Ellie grabs one of her breast and her other tangled into my hair. I lift one of her silky leg over my shoulder I hold her hips against the wall as I burred my face into her core. I lick up and down her slit teasing her clit. " mmm y/n don't tease me please!" Ellie begins to grind her hips into my face searching for more contact.  I dig my nails into her hips stopping her causing her to whimper. "Tell me what you want baby."

"Mmm fuck I you to suck o on my clit! And fuck my pussy with you fing- ahhhh yes!" Before Ellie could finish her sentence I slid two fingers into her and took her sensitive bud in my mouth.

I speed up her my movements causing eye to close her eyes and throw her head back her mouth forming an O shape, no noise coming out of her. All that could be heard was the running of the hot water causing the bathroom to steam and the sound her Ellies juices hitting my fingers.

Ellie's body started to jolt and she was struggling to keep herself up. I stand back up still thrusting my fingers into her pressing my body against hers to keep her up. "Omg I am going to cum! Faster baby!" Ellie was barley able to form that sentence in between her moans. I follow her request speeding up her movements and circling her clit with my thumb.

"Cum all over my fingers baby!" With that animalistic moans come from Ellie and she jolts knees buckling underneath her. I use my body to hold her up. Ellie rested her head on my shoulder as she came down from her high.

Ellie still holding tight onto me begins to giggle as she catches her breath. "Well that was amazing! God babe". Ellie pulls me in for a passionate soft kiss, "I am sorry I got batter on you baby". I laughed and Ellie did the same.

We got out of the shower and got dressed heading to bed. I roll over to turn off the light and kiss Ellie goodnight. I snuggle into Ellie's side laying my head on her chest and intertwining our legs. "I love you Ellie", Ellie kisses the top of my head, "I love you too y/n".

—————————
I did not look over it I am sorry I was lazy ...