69 (Abby)

Y/N x Abby Gerhard

warnings : non really? it's fluff for the most I think, obviously smut though 🤷🏼‍♀️
Did not proof read I am lazy...

"I just don't understand why? I mean just because I lack some testosterone it makes me less intelligent?! I just hate working at this office! I do all the work and get treated like I am stupid and on top of that I get payed less because I have a vagina!" I said storming though the house hanging my coat and keys before settling in the living room. "That's just how this world works baby, things will change I promise we have to do our part, keep fighting stand our ground" Abby said kissing my head pulling me into her embrace. "Things are changing just have to give it time." She kissed me softly as she spoke swaying us lightly. "I know I just wish things were different, anyway how was your day love?" Abby pulled away to look at me she took both my hands in hers and smiled. "Better now that I am home with my sweet girl". She pulls me in for a passionate kiss and then breaks apart.

Abby and I have been secretly together now for 3 years. We have know each other for 5 but it being the 1950s it took us a while to express our feelings for each other. I surprisingly was the one to make the first move, best decision I ever made. Abby thought because of the age gap I wasn't interested at first but over time thankfully we became closer.

"I made diner for us sweetheart follow me." Abby cooking? This is new, usually i was the one to cook diner. I can't think of any time Abby made me diner? To be honest I didn't even know she knew how to cook.

We walk into the dining room of our shared flat and I take a seat at the table. In front of me was some sort of chicken dish. I smiled and looked at Abby as she sat across from me. "Go ahead honey try it." I smile and nod and cut into it, I took a fork full and as soon as it was in my mouth it tasted vile!

I grab my napkin and pretended to wipe my lips but I just spit the chicken Into the napkin. Abby went to eat hers and ended up coughing at the taste. "Well that...that's probably the worst thing I have ever tasted." We both start hysterically laughing. "Well I appreciate you making diner love but I think we should just skip this for now". I laugh, "why don't I make us something else."

I stand up taking the plates into the kitchen to the sink. As I begin to clean off the plates I feel abbys arms snake around my waist and her head rest on my shoulder. I begin to ask," what would you like to eat, I think I still have some left over pasta sauce and-?" My breath hitches Abby begins to kiss my neck and completely press her front into my back. Her hot breath on my neck, she comes closer to my ear saying, "I think I want something sweet for diner how about...you baby girl?" My breath hitches and I lean back into to her. Abby moves my hair away from my neck and begins to suck on it nibbling at my sensitive skin and soothing it with her tongue.

"Mmm yes...I like that idea", I submit. Abby turns me around and connects our lips together. I throw my arms around her shoulders and she pulls me closer by my waist. I break our lips apart looking into Abbys dark lust filled eyes, I connect my lips to her jaw and kiss along going to her neck. "Mmm let me take you to bed darling". I moan softly against her skin at her words. I look up at her bitting my lip looking at her nodding my head yes.

Abby takes my hand and leads me upstairs laughing and giggling the whole way upstairs. As soon as we are in the room both start to undress and once our clothes are off we gravitate towards each other locking our lips. The kiss is passionate and soft, Abby has her hands on my waist and I have mine in her soft brown bob. As our tongues swirl around each other Abby backs me up to the bed and lightly lays me down never breaking the kiss.

With Abby on top of me I begin to slowly grind my hips into her, signalling her that I need her. "Please fuck me," I whimper begging for her. Abby looks down at me with a soft expression, "I wanna try something new baby are you okay with that?" I simply look at her Curiosity written on my face encouraging her to continue. "I want to try a new position baby, it's makes it so both of us are pleasured at the same time." Abby explained looking into my eyes stroking my face, I nod my head smiling. "Just tell me what to do, I just want you so bad." Abby smiles and kisses me one more time before she changes her position. I lay there on the bed waiting for instructions, then I see Abby place her dripping centre and my face. "Eat me out baby, I'll do the same to you." I was confused but also really turned on, I wrap my arms Abby legs. Holding her in place as I pull her centre closer to my face. This was nothing new we have sat on each other's faces before but I decided to get straight to work. I licked up Abbys slit swirling my tongue around her sensitive bud of nerves. Abby gasps and her hands were on my thighs squeezing them causing me to whimper. Abby was moaning and then all the sudden I felt her hot breath on my centre. "Ahh Abby!" Abby swirls her tongue around my clit then takes it in her mouth. I buckle my hips forward and she pins them back onto the bed. Abby and I are both moaning messes, I slip my fingers into her entrance will still swirling around her clit. Abby gasps and starts to move her hips riding my face and fingers. She speaks against my core sending vibrations , "I am close baby don't stop." I am to much of a moaning mess to respond. Abby takes two fingers slinging them in and out of me in a quick pace. I can feel myself dripping Abby is the same.

I start to feel myself getting closer a knot building up in my stomach. I pull Abby down muffling my moans into her core. Abby moans and breaths become irregular and I start to grind my hips on her face. "Cum with me y/n!" Abby moans and at her words I feel a wave of pleasure take over my body. Abbys juices coat my mouth and lips. We ride out of highs together moaning each other's names.

Once we calm down we clean each other up. Us both being sensitive we twitch and whimper at the contact. Abby climbs off of me and lays flat beside me. I roll onto my side so we are both facing each other. We intertwine our legs together, Abby pulls me closer to her. I smile and bite my lip before leaning in and kissing her taste if each other on our lips. "So sweet". Abby says once our lips disconnected. I just giggle and bury my head into her chest, leaving light kisses on her bare chest as she draws shapes on my back.

"I love you y/n so much, my sweet girl." I hum, "I love you Miss Abby Gerhard". We hold each other for a while before I sit up. "Where are you going darling." Abby looked into my eyes. "To make us a snack or something." Abby grabs my wrist and pulls me on top of her. "Not yet I was thinking have have dessert first." Abby held my cheek and squeezed my ass. How could I resist her I mean really. I laugh and start to kiss her passionately.

—————————————————

Sorry this took a while I had no idea how to write this. I am lacking creativity and motivation right now.