Work distraction (Sally)

Hi sorry not much posting, writing is dry currently...I am writing a short story...no idea when it will be out tho

Tw: Pee denial 👀, watersports 👀, mommy kink, over stimulation
___________________
Y/n's POV

"20 more minutes, how you doing y/n?" I turn to face liz drying a glass with a tattered old cloth.

"Sad our shift together is almost over but happy, I really got to pee, and I wanna bug Sally."

Liz laughs placing the glasses away, "you got some balls y/n, Sally is not someone I don't think anyone can 'bug' and make it out with all their fingers attached."

I giggle, "Sally is a total softy, she honestly wouldn't hurt a fly." Sally was so sweet and delicate with me.

She's seen as the big scary meanie of the hotel but it simply is not the case with me...unless we spicy...even then she's treats me like a princess. "Well, I don't think what's hiding in the mattresses would agree with you."

"She's just being silly, besides she told me they all were not nice people." Okay maybe she's not a softy softy but she never treated me in any negative light.

Liz continues to laugh, "you know i have never seen her act the way she does when she's with you. She gets all love sick, you sure you are not a witch?"

I laugh, "wizard maybe, but sadly no. If I was I promise you I would have her out of this place."

"You and me both honey, which I why I really appreciate you helping me around this hotel. I was hoping tomorrow if you could bring your sketches for the new bar for us to look over?"

I nodded my head. I came to this hotel 2 years ago for work, I wanted to work in the bar for some tips and I didn't live to far. Liz and Iris were hesitant to hire and denied me at first.

But I was persistent, I would come in everyday and draw in the lobby or at the bar new designs for the hotel. I saw that they were rebranding on Twitter and waited for my opportunity to show them what I can do.

They saw my ideas and would requested I tweaked things, they also wanted me close by so they took me on as a new hire.

They of course explained the risk and dangers this place had and how they could only protect me so much.

The first week was pretty rough but at the end of the first week is when I ran into the fuzzy haired blonde, deep chocolate eyed, sexy dark red liped Hypodermic Sally.

"I got this honey why don't you go upstairs, bug Sally for me too", She winked.

I gave Liz a hug before hopping over the bar, "will do! Thanks Liz see you tomorrow."

As I run to the elevator I think of all the ways to get Sally attention. I could sing really badly, though sometimes she joins in. I could put things in her hair till she notices...but then she will make me find them all and take them out.

I could...*Ding!*

The elevator stopped on my floor and I make my way to our shared room.

Opening the door first thing I see is the back of Sally's head, she's sitting at her desk, dress half off her shoulder, cigarette in hand while she's typing away.

I got in a bit early, usually I wouldn't be back for another 45 minutes. She's usually waiting for me, she's so cute when she works.

She's so focused...would be a shame if she got distracted hehe!

I close the door quietly, take off my shoes and go up behind her kissing her shoulder.

"Well hello dirty bird" she turns her chair to face me. We peck a couple times before I go to turn away.