Another one! 🤨(Headcannon)

Majority of people liked my last one so I decided to take a two!

Prompt: how the characters would react receiving your nudes 😚

Not going to lie some have second hand embarrassment, this is your warning...

Tw: hints of smut and full on smut, teasing, and themes of bdsm...

————————————————————-

Cordelia Goode

Cordelia was teaching the class but all I could think about is how her dress defined her curves!

Ugh I am whipped for this women! I couldn't pay attention at all and tbh I didn't really need to be in the class I just wanted to be around my girlfriend.

Looking down at my phone I was scrolling through my socials till I came up with the best idea ever.

Delia was sitting at the front of the room on her laptop, while everyone was working on the potion assignment.

I decided to send her some spicy pictures i took last night, I was going to save them for the weekend but fuck it I am horny and I get to see her initial reaction this way.

Y/n 💗: "hey deliaaaa what ya doing?"

Delia 🥰: "working as you should be Miss y/l/n 😂 get to it"

Y/n💗: *spicy noodzz* "do these crotch less panties make my butt look big?🧐"

I look up and see Delia's eyes widen as she shuts her laptop harshly clearing her throat. The whole class looks up and Delia's cheeks are bright red.

"I-um A get back to it, sorry um thought I saw something" clears her throat, "back to it girls!" She said in her 'supreme' voice.

She slowly opens her laptop bitting her lip keeping the computer partially closed.

Delia 🥰: "i am going to end class 10 minutes early and by the time I collect everything I expect to see you on my bed in that."

Y/n 💗: "yes my supreme."

I look up and see her smiling towards me and I return it.
———————
I am usually the one sending them and what ever is going on it doesn't matter she will drop it to be with me.