On the floor!? ( Cordelia)

I wrote this on valentines day 💀 also I have almost finished mapping the CO-HOE short story now just got to kick my ass in gear.

Requested by someone who wishes to be anonymous..

Prompt: can you write Cordelia x Reader who meet at the club

Tw: drinking, public sex, not prof read

Y/n's POV~~~

"You look like an absolute reck!" Erin comments handing me a coconut water...

"The fuck is this?" I ask shaking the carton.

"Gatorade is bad for you this does the same shit but is better drink up!" She practically commands.

Erin is breaking my hangover tradition but it's fine I'll order it once she leaves!

"Seriously though how was last night? You look like you spent a life time in one evening..."

Erin comes and sits beside me on my bed.

"There's actually glitter and confetti in your hair! Girl!" I push her picking hands away from my head.

"I had a good night...well it was awful but got good. I went to go meet up with-"

"If you say that bitches name! She's in love with someone else y/n, she only has bad motives."

"Well you are right I went to go meet her but she stood me up, but then sad me went to the junction pub across from where we were going to met and I-I met this women."

"Oh do tell!" I hear my door open and I am about to get out to go look but Erin makes me stay put, " I called the homies"

"Why?!"

"Becauseeee I was planning a friend intervention if you went out with bitch face but if that didn't happen I knew you would have some crazy night story too."

Oh fuck off! I flip Erin off then three my friends come and crawl into my bed.

"What we miss? And what the fuck is that!" Frankie ask taking my coconut water and throwing the yummy chemical drink my way.

"Thank you!" I see Erin roll their eyes.

"Back to the story bitch! Okay so this bitch went to meet up with bitch face but then got stood up and seem to have met a women at the gay bar!"

All my friends attention rests on me as they hold their heads in there palms laying on their stomachs on my over crowded bed.

"Okay well after being sad I went to junction..."

——

Come on! She's not answering any of my messages. I check the time again to see that I have been sitting here like an idiot by myself for 30 minutes anxiously checking my phone with every minute that passes.

Fuck, well that's that, I ask the waiter to come back and I embarrassingly apologize and pay for my drink I had while I waited.

How can I be so stupid, she's done this before, tomorrow morning I'll probably get her excuse of why she couldn't come. Why do I do this, I should just have listened to Erin.

——
"SEE HAHA! I KNOW STUFF!" Erin commented.

——-

Walking out the restaurant I started to feel my eyes water, don't do this! I will not cry over her!

I rub my eyes to escape the watery haze and take a couple deep breathes till the neon catches my eye.

Junction, I haven't been there in a while, maybe a couple drinks then I'll cab home.