Sweet and passionate (Amanda)

Y/n x Amanda

No TW  it's soft smut...I think at least I don't know 🤷🏼‍♀️

"Amanda where are the dog leashes? I can only find Ellie's?" I yell at my girlfriend. Amanda and I have been dating for a year now and we adopted two dogs shortly after moving in together. "Babe? Do you know where Ambroses leash is? Or where he is?" Still no answer, "Amanda?"

Our typical Thursday mornings I would come home from work and Amanda and I would walk the dogs in the park and get coffee. These were my favourite mornings. I look in different areas of the house looking for Amanda and there's no sign of her at all?  I checked the living room, bed room, kitchen, where?

I decided to call her? Maybe she left with Ambrose and planned to just meet me at the park? I dialled her number and grabbed Ellie. Holding the phone between my shoulder and ear as I hook up Ellie's harness I hear a light buzz come from the bedroom?

"Amanda?" I call out walking towards the noise. I am starting to feel worried, she wouldn't leave the house without her phone. The noise is coming from the closet? I open the door and there's Amanda curled up with Ambrose on the floor. I chuckle and walk over to her and crouch down. Ambrose looks up at me and yawns, I lightly shake her, "sweetheart, wake up you can't be comfortable." I lightly giggle. She begins to stir and snuggles into Ambrose more, "shh Ambrose I am sleeping." "Amanda, it's not Ambrose." I laugh and she opens her eyes sitting up a bit. "Y/n your home already? What time is it." "It's 8:30 and why are you in the closet with the dog?"

Amanda laughs, "well there was a thunder storm last night and this guy would not come out of the closet and was crying all night. He didn't have his thunder buddy so I had to improvise." "By sleeping in the closet?" "Well he's stubborn just like his mom." I roll my eyes and help her up both of us laughing. Once I pull her up I grab her waist and connect our lips together. Her eyes widen in surprise by my actions but she melts into my arms and motions her lips with mine. After a few seconds we pull apart for some air. "Good morning to me!" She says and bites her lip. I laugh and move my hands from her waist down her arms and hold her hands. "Ready to take the dogs out?" I asked and Amanda looked up as she was thinking pressing her lips together tightly.

"I think we should have breakfast first?" I look at her confused because we usually get it on our walk. "Um okay what would you like? I think we still have some eggs left?" She shakes her head no and bites her lip. "I was think something else, something sweet." "Oh we have some strawberry's I think and yogurt." She laughs and shakes her head again. She places her arms around my shoulders and leans forward our noses basically touching. I am most likely changing all shades of red right now. "I want something more sweet maybe...you y/n?" I kiss her and she laughs while are lips are still connected. I walk backwards while holding onto Amanda's waist. We both fall back onto the bed screaming and laughing, Amanda's is on top of me and our kisses were filled with passion.

I roll us over so I am now top of her , we break apart causing amanda to moan as we both undress. Once we and naked i lean in and attach our lips again for a moment before moving to her jaw, and neck, As I am kissing down her body Amanda hands go into my hair. She's moaning and squirming underneath me, "please y/n touch me". She makes out between moans. I waste no time licking up her wet folds. I then start to flick and suck on her little bundle of nerves causing her to move one of her hands to her breast squeezing it lightly.

"Mmm yes just like that!" She moans out. After a few seconds she moved her hand grabbing one of my arms and bringing my hand to her mouth. She takes my fingers into her mouth and starts sucking on them. I understand exactly why she was doing this and once my fingers were wet (not that she needed to get them wet 😏) I brought them back down to her core. I insert two of my fingers into her core and move them in and out while I suck on her clit.

"Yes yes yes!" She moaned in rhythm of my fingers, she began to arch her back as her walls tightened around my fingers. "I going to cum! AH YES!" I speeded up my movements till she reached her climax she came screaming my name. She came in my mouth as I helped her ride out her orgasm. Once she came down I pulled my fingers out her and cleaning them in my mouth moaning at there taste. She stared at me the whole time chest heaving and bitting her lip. I took my fingers out of my mouth and leaned in and kissed her letting her taste herself. She moaned into the kiss and while we were kissing she grabbed my waist flipping us over, I Yelp in surprise but start giggling quickly after. "My turn to taste you". She winked at me before sucking on my breast and kneeling the other one lightly.
I moan grabbing the bed sheets underneath me.

She works her way down my body before diving straight into my core. I moan and arch my back as her tongue comes into contact with my clit. "So wet baby." She says against my core causing vibrations. "It's all for you, please touch me." I moan moving one of my hands into her hair.

She wraps her arms around my thighs pulling me down onto her tongue and I start to ride her face. I doesn't take me long to feel a knot in my stomach, I think Amanda can tell. She sticks her tongue into me her nose occasionally numbing against my clit almost sending me over the edge. "Omg I am going to cum!" Amanda hums into me causing my climax to take over. I grab one her hands squeezing it as I ride out my high, grinding against her face moaning her name. She cleans me up and I twitch and laugh before she comes up and kisses me again letting me taste myself. Amanda crawls on top of me and holds me tightly, I play with her hair as we try to regulate our breathing.

After laying for a few minutes I look down towards her, "I love you Amanda, so much" she looks up at me and smiles. "I love you too y/n." We lay there for a few more minutes before we hear the dogs play fighting and then scratching the front door. We both laugh, "I guess that's our cue to get going y/n". We both get dressed and make our way out the house holding hands and walking our dogs. I want everyday to be like this...

——————————-
I am sorry if this is lame, I am sleep deprived and also refuse to proof read because I am lazy...