A headcannon😌...odd i know✨

So this was another not sober Jess choice 😊...you're welcome...enjoy

If you want more of this let me know...or if you want less also let me know.

Feedback regardless is great :)
————————————————————

TW: mentions needles, blood, hints of smut...a little smut maybe?

How your girlfriend would react seeing you get a new piercing:

Cordelia Goode

I was playing truth or dare with Madison at a party. Drunk mistake I chose dare and I was dared to get my nose pierced and mama didn't raise no bitch so I did it. Coming home I tried to be as quite as possible but my worried girlfriend was awaiting my arrival.

"You were out so late I was so worried, did you have fun..wait what's?" She stopped and pointed at your nose.

"Is that a nose ring? Y/n did you pierce your own nose! Are you drunk?!"

"Yes, and no Madison did it I was dared to, and yes".  *hiccup*

Cordelia contemplates how to approach this but she then just laughs and pokes my nose,.

"Ow!" I slapped her hand away laughing holding my nose.

"It's cute I like it! That was a dumb idea! but...you are adorable y/n! Come on let's clean it properly and head to bed".

She takes my hand leading me upstairs laughing and poking fun.

Overall she was more worried at the fact I let Madison do it. She definitely would have a talk with Madison and I but overall was okay with it.

She helps me take care of it till it's healed. Constantly tells me I am adorable 🥰

 Constantly tells me I am adorable 🥰

Billie dean Howard 💋

Billie came home from filming her show, she's been gone a couple of weeks and over that time I got my nipples pierced without telling her. After catching each other up on things cuddling on the couch it lead to a hot make out session with Billie pulling me onto her lap.