Just more chaos (Headcannons)

ANNOUNCEMENT 📣 —There is a TW for a reason, if you don't like it you don't have to read it 😊 be kind!

Hey simps! Um I keep getting asked to do more of these but I am dumb with empty brain so let me know what you wanna see.

Also this is 40th thing posted on this book...boom that's wild.

Promote: How your girlfriend/wife reacts/deals with you coming off of anesthesia...

Tw: medicine talk (needles, blood, pills, stitches)

Cordelia Goode 🔮

"Delia I told you, the surgery is literally only an hour, we don't need an overnight bag." I try to reassure my panicked girlfriend.

Today is operation day, wisdom teeth removal. I hate all things dentist and she knows this. I think that's why she's panicking so hard. But it's a super simple operation and I get a break from teaching a bit.

"But what if-" I take Delias hands and bring them to my cheeks.

"Delia, I will be okay. I will be in and out. Before you know it I will be in your car annoying the shit out of you like usual."

She smiles before it drops and she goes to open her mouth but I kiss her before she can.

The whole car ride, waiting room experience, procedure prep this blond does not let go of my hand. I think our hands may be fused because she is holding on and tight at that.

"Okay y/n we are going to insert the anesthesia through the IV and give you some oxygen prongs. Mrs Goode we ask family to step out." Delia I swear gives the man a glance...like the supreme glance...

I squeeze her hand and she looks down at me. "I'll be okay...." The drugs are hitting... "see you later alligator" I laugh and she looks at me with I smile but even like this I see her panic.

Delia's out of the room, "alright y/n count back from 10".

"10...9...8............SeVeN......TwO...."
~~
I wake up and feel my mostest beautiful girls hand brushing against my knuckles. 

"Deeeeeee!" I mumble... "why do I sound funny?"

"Hey honey, you did so so good and I am so so proud of you honey." She kisses my head.

"KISSSES!" I try to learn towards Delia

"You have to heal honey I'll kiss your head." She kisses my head and I pout.

"Whats wrong?" She panics

"Lips!"

"Honey, you need to heal. You are all bloody and swollen." I look up at her confused