I want to show you something (Sally pt2.)

I wasn't sure how to write a part 2 without sounding repetitive so bare with me...

TW: slapping, degrading?

Sally McKenna x Y/n

"I want you to know what I felt like...please Sally for me!" I gave her a pouty lip and big eyes.

"That's cheating! Fine one second baby."
I watch Sally walk over and mess around with her laptop, I can't wait!

Y/n's POV ~~~

I see the screen light up with colours and the sound of music filled my ears.

I look and see Sally put on music videos? It works...I see that what she put on was the playlist called, 'spicy time 🌶'. I love it.

She walks back over to me and sits in my lap. My hands gravitate towards her ass, I can't help it.

Sally smiles shaking her head before kissing me, it takes no time before it becomes heated.

The screen takes over Sally's body and highlights her. God she looks so Fucken hot!

Sally's hands wrap around my shoulders, I bring up one of my hands taking a fist full of her crimped hair.

I brush my tongue against her bottom lip and she grants me access, I then feel her tongue fighting mine. I give her ass a slap then a squeeze which causes her to moan but she's not giving in.

In our sloppy make out, are tongues still battle.

I pull her head back by her hair, one of her hands follows and lands on my wrist. The scene covers her chest and makes me lose it!

She moans not expecting it lips forming a O shape before she put on her dom face again.

I smirk take in her form again, I look her up and down still a grip in her hair and drag my other hand down her chest.

"Submit to me." I said while licking up her neck taking her earlobe sucking on it.

"Mmm you have to do more that baby girl." I bite down on her ear before taking her lips on mine again.

It's rare Sally submits to me, always a battle that I usually lose and pay the price for.

I wanted Sally to feel the full effect this theatre gave me. I am not backing down! I can already see that this setting is effecting her!

Between the warm lights wrapping around her form, the music and each other's touch, she's melting into my hands.

I let go of her hair and trail my hand down her front again. I slowly use my nails scratching down her seam to her stomach. My hands rest on her hips making her grind against me.

Sally is moaning against my lips trying to silent herself, "look at you needy slut." Sally closes her eyes continuing to use my thigh to get off completely ignoring me.

I hold her in place and she grunts in displeasure. She opens her eyes and looks at me.

I laugh and smirk, "good girl." Her eyes narrow towards me before I ease the pressure on her hips .

She continues to rock back and forth, her arousal coating my thigh. She's trying hard to contain her moan, her bottom lips slips between her teeth.