Skype sex (Audrey)

Y:n x Audrey Tindall

Audrey has been away filming for almost a whole month, she originally was only suppose to be filming for 2 weeks. I missed her so much, we have been dating for 11 months now well it will be 12 months in two days but she won't be here so we decided to celebrate when she's home. Despite her being busy she always finds time in the day to text me or FaceTime.

I was curled up on the couch watching 'my Roanoke nightmare' when I receive a text from her, hearing the ding of my phone I perk up right away to read the message.

Audrey 💛: hello darling! Sorry for the late message but I hope you have a great night I miss you so so so much and I can't wait to be home with you again! Lots of love my darling!😘.

Y/n🌼: Audrey! Are you free to face time right now I really really miss you!

...

The dots appear as she's texting but eventually they disappear and she doesn't reply?

Y/n🌼: Is now a bad time? If it is can you just call me when ever you are free next?

She must have fallen asleep or needed to be on set I thought? I decide to scroll through Facebook for a bit and I notice it says Audrey is online? So I decided to just FaceTime her...she declined it?

Y/n🌼: Is something wrong you are making me nervous answer me please 🥺

With that I see a call appear on my phone i answer and I see my beautiful girlfriend.

"Hello darling sorry just a bit busy at the moment... but I have about 30 minutes before I have to go again."

"Sorry you just had me worried for a moment I didn't mean to pull you from anything. Also why are you in a car?"

"I am moving to another set dear no need to worry. I miss you so much I didn't mean to worry you love. You know I had a dream about you last night." She said with a smirk upon her lips before she bites her lip.

"Audrey your in car we can't do this now as much as I want to". Audrey and I had Skype sex a few times and this is typically how it started.

"Relax darling my driving won't be back for another 25 minutes we have plenty of time." I see her shift a little in her seat. Her arm moves down and her eyes flutter as she bits her lip again. "And besides I am already so wet! Just thinking about your touch." She throws her head back as soft moans escape her lips.

"God you are so hot!" I basically moan.

"Touch yourself for me y/n, I want to hear those sweet little noises you make when I touch you."

With that I put my hand into my now soaked panties and start to rub tight circles, while rolling one my nipples in my fingers under my shirt.

"Mmh Audrey!" I moan out. I throw my head back arching my back a bit as I sped up my movements.

"Yes darling just like that, mmmh keep your eyes on me sweetheart." I throw my head back up to look into her eyes. "That's it baby now put your fingers inside and pretend there mine ugh! You make me feel so g-good!"

I slid two finger inside and gasp causing Audrey to bit her lip smirking at me. I was moaning Audreys name and panting, she begins to do the same. Both of us close to our release, "Ahh I am going to come soon baby!" I basically scream.

"I am to sweetheart! OH MY GOD YESSS AHH Y/N!" We both come undone panting a little. I stare into her soft brown eyes as we both calm down.

"I love you so much y/n" she giggles,
"I miss you and I can't wait to see you again, I'll text you in the morning darling I have to go for now. I love you so so much!"

"I love you to! Please don't forget to text me! Bye for now" I say almost pouting.
Audrey blows me a kiss and hangs up.

I lean back onto the couch starring at the ceiling when all the sudden I hear a car pull up to the house. Curious I walk over to the window and see it's in my driveway?

I walk towards the door for it to open revealing my girlfriend?! "Audrey? What? I thought-" my words are halted as her soft pink lips meet mine. "I wanted to surprise you but you called me and I was almost home but I panicked...surprise!" I hold her into a tight hug, she giggle, "careful darling you might crush me!" I laugh pulling away.

"Sorry I just missed you and I can't believe you are here!" She leans in and kisses me again this time the kiss becomes more passionate and heated.

"Shall we celebrate my homecoming upstairs darling" she winks and bits her lip. I grab her hand and practically drag her upstairs both of us giggling.

————————————
What characters would you like to see? If anyone has any prompts please send me a message :) I need ideas...