Aganist a wall (Mildred)

Y/n x Mildred Ratched

TW: mistress kink, shitty parents, medications... I think that's all if not my bad 👉🏻👈🏻

I have been living at Lucia State hospital now for 4 months and about 1 month ago a new nurse was hired. I instantly fell head over heels for her, which is exactly what got me stuck here in the first place.

My parents work for the city, I was displayed as the perfect daughter. Problem was I have 'lesidanism', my parents thought it would just go away. They would bring home boys and make me go on dates, pray the gay away, they even hired men to try and seduce me it was a constant cycling making me feel like I was unferiserable never to be loved.

That is until I met a girl at my youth group and got caught playing 7 minutes in heaven with her. Her name was Alice, she was my first kiss...well first kiss I actually felt something at least. She got sent away to a summer camp, my ass landed in a hospital because, "we care about you more y/n this is for you darling", my parents tried to justify... fuck you guys.
I honestly just think this was protect their image.

It was 9:00am pill time, they made us line up in the main seating area as the pushed a cart filled with cups of medication and glasses of water. I use to pretend to take them and just flush them later, but now I just skip and when they asked if I have received my pills I would just say I took them at breakfast. I mean they fell for it and never conversed with each other to figure out if that was true or not. But recently I have been receiving stares from a certain nurse when ever I was at breakfast.

Every two weeks we were given a physical by one of the nurses, the nurse who would usually do mine just left fled the state? So now I have the pleasure of seeing Nurse Ratched for all my physicals, and sessions. I woke up to a knock on my door and dolly a student nurse coming into my room. "Good morning Miss Y/L/N, you were late to morning meds nurse bucket would like me to take you to breakfast". They noticed well that's a first?

"Um okay just let me get dressed." The blonde just nodded and popped her gum she was chewing. I just threw on a basic navy coloured dress and a light blue cardigan. I followed Dolly to the breakfast room, she pointed of where she wanted me to sit. Sitting I notice nurse bucket and nurse Ratched not far behind her approaching the table.

"Miss Y/L/N, nurse Ratched has brought to my attention that you missed morning meds." Nurse Ratched is giving me a blank stare the whole time nurse bucket is talking. "Miss Y/L/N..." I can't help but keep my eyes on her as nurse bucket is lecturing me on being prompt. "Y/N! Nurse bucket is talking to you! We expect you to listen when we are speaking to you understood." I almost drooled nodding my head looking into the nurses chocolate brown eyes. "Now your meds, nurse Ratched I trust I can leave this task with you since you insist she's missing them."With that bucket rolled her eyes and handed a small cup to Ratched.

She handed me the cup containing different coloured pills, one thing was different though a new pill? A little red one? "Nurse I don't think these are mine I don't usually take all these." "New orders now take your medication before unpleasant measures are taken."
I just roll my eyes and take the pills placing them under my tongue and taking a drink of water.

Nurse Ratched watched me the whole time, she stepped closer so she was now towering over me. "Open". I looked at her confusion making itself evident on my face. "I said open Y/N". I began to panic no ones even checked before. I just looked at her and shook my head. "Miss Y/L/N if you don't comply you won't like what comes next now, open your mouth."

I quickly nodded and swallowed the pills, I opened my mouth and she grabbed my cheeks making me open my mouth wider inspecting inside. I must be all shades of pink and red I can't help but feel little tingles in my stomach. I subconsciously clammed my thighs together as her fingers entered my mouth. I swear I could almost see a smirk on her face. She leaned in closer letting go of my mouth and whispering in my ear, "good girl".