Panties (Billie)

Y/n x Billie

TW: mommy kink, and edging
Didn't proof read...never do

I am scrambling around the house frantically trying to get ready. I did laundry last night so I would be set for today, Billie needed my help today at her office. "Babe have you seen my clothes? I can't find any nice clothes anywhere!" I yelled at billie room the laundry room.

"I haven't baby why don't you just wear something of mine?" I walk into our room.

"I can't find anything though...not even underwear."

"That's fine sweetheart here". Billie goes through her closet and hands we a whole outfit.

"Wear these I'll be down stairs." I put on the clothes Billie gave me but the underwear felt weird. I didn't think much of it we were in a rush. Once fully dressed I ran downstairs meeting Billie and head out the car.

The drive there Billie seems to try and hide a smirk? "Everything alright Billie?"

"Everything is great darling." Billie places her hand on my thigh and lightly squeezed it. She knows what this motion of hers does to me.

To distract myself I turn up the radio and start dramatically singing along causing Billie to laugh and move her hand to dance along with me.

We pull up to the parking lot, Billie parks the car and turns towards me. "I have a few rules for today."

I laugh and nod my head encouraging for her to continue.

"You can not leave my sight where ever I go you go. If you want to go anywhere I will come along understand?" Billie had a smirk on her face? I am confused but listen to her anyways.

"Okay?"

"Good girl." Oh? God! Butterflies! I must have red cheeks because Billie biting her lip looking at me like I am a goddamn happy meal.

We get out the car and make our way inside Billie right behind me. We don't even make it to the front desk then all the sudden I felt a sensation in my panties. I let out a groan and grab the doorway for support clenching my thighs together. Billie holds me from behind her hands on my hips, her acrylic nails digging into my skin.

Billie asks innocently, "you alright darling." I shoot my head in her direction looking into her dark eyes. The vibrations intensified, my mouth just hangs open I am not even to form anything to say to her. I lean back onto Billie then all the sudden it stops.

I stand up straight and cough trying to cover up how flustered I am now. I grab billies hand and we continue towards her office. Once inside I look at Billie, "wtf was that! Did you seriously give me vibrating panties!"

Billie clicks her tongue in disproval. "Did my baby girl just give me attitude? Y/n you know better than that."

I gulp and bite my lip. Billie walks up to me and kisses me passionately, her tongue explores my mouth causing me to moan in the kiss. Then it started again.

I grab onto billies shoulders, throwing my head back and clenched my thighs again. Billie holds my waist supporting me. "Does that feel good baby?" I nod yes and soft moans escapes my lips. "Look at me and use your words sweetheart."

I snap my head back up looking at Billie and answer, "yes mommy! Can you make it faster please".

Billie laughs and attaches her lips to my neck marking me as hers. I started to get close, I was losing balance and my breath irregular.

"May I please cum mommy." I ask in between moans. Billie pulls away causing me to whimper.

"Not yet baby". Billie turns off the vibrations and waits for me to gain balance before she walks over to her chair and I sit across from her. "Be a good girl today and I will let you cum, can you do that for me y/n?" I was so flustered and frustrated at this point how long was she going to play at this.

I sigh and say yes, making Billie have a victorious smile on her face. It was time for the first meeting of the day.

I sat next to Billie as she started the conversation about the next season of her show and what locations they are wanting to film in. God she's so hot when she talks business, I need some sort of relief! "Alright coffee break we will get back to it in 15." Just as I was about the stand Billie turned it on...full blast no mercy.

I yelp and fall back into my seat death griping the arm rests. I receive a few stares but most people make there exit while Billie pushes my chair back and stands between my legs leaning against the table.

"Mmm please Bill- mommy" Billie chuckles and I lean forward wrapping my arms around her waist burying my head into her stomach. I moan into her trying my best to keep quite. I start rolling my hips back and fourth, I felt a knot build in my stomach but I didn't want Billie to know incase she stopped. It's like she has mind reading abilities?! Just as I was on my edge of desire it all stopped.

I grip onto Billie harder and whimper. Billie chuckles," you really think I can't tell when your about to cum? I know you better than that baby girl. I think since you were trying to cum without mommy's permission you deserve punishment.

I huff and tear myself off her to meet her gaze,"yes mommy I'll be good".

The rest of the day Billie turns it on and off always edging me and teasing me. I came close to orgasm 8 times! These panties and ruined I don't even dare to look in a mirror right now. We are are in the last 30 minutes of the day and I can't wait to get home and finally receive release! I walk into billies office walking behind her test and start rubbing billies shoulders.

"Are you almost done Billie? Would you like me to bring our stuff down and warm up the car?" Billie didn't answer verbally she nodded and kept typing on her laptop. I went to go standup straight but as soon as I moved my hands billie turned it on. I grip onto her shoulders digging my nails into her. I clenched my thighs and let out a breathy moan.

"Come and sit on my lap baby girl." I waddle towards Billie and she laughing at my attempt before she spins her chair around and pulls me onto her lap.

I gasp when my wet clothed center meets her thigh. I hold onto billies shoulders and bury my head in her chest.

"I think my good girl deserves some release?"

"Yes please mommy" I basically moaned and whined. Billie grabs my chin making me look at her attaching our lips together.

She pulls away whispering in my ear as she plays with my hair, "ride mommy's thigh y/n, just keep your eyes on me".

I nod so fast before I stare into billies eyes moving my hips back and fourth on her thigh. Billie can already feel her leg getting soaked causing her to moan.

"Your wet pussy is making suck a mess on mommy's thigh baby." I can't even form words at this point, I am so close to release!

My core was so sensitive from all the teasing, "mmm may I please cum" I asked between moans.

"Yes baby," I finally feel a wave a pleasure serge though my body. I collapse into Billie trying to regulate my breathing.

"I can't wait to get home and take these off!" We both start laughing and Billie helps me up and we clean ourselves off heading home for the day.

In the car home I look at Billie, "Remind me to never wear your clothes again and also I will get you back."

Billie laughs and rolls her eyes, "I doubt it, I love y/n."

"I love you too Billie."

———————————
I don't know where I was going with this sorry...