Half dressed (Xandra)

Y/n x Xandra
Tw: mommy kink

I have been living with my dad for 3 months now, I moved here after starting collage. I was not very excited to move here since I never really exchanged more than maybe 3 sentences a year with him. "Merry Christmas", "happy birthday", and "thanks for the birthday wishes", that pretty sums up my relationship with him but he lives close to the school I wanted to go to.

When I first called him and asked he definitely didn't want me there but I offered to pay rent and all the sudden it was 'a great idea, real daughter father time' which was bull. It didn't matter though I was honestly just taking my child support pay checks I got from him and basically giving them back.

When I first moved in it was so awkward he never told me he was living with his girlfriend 'Xandra with an X', she didn't like me but its fine feeling was neutral...I mean that's what she thought at least. Truth was I had kind of a well...crush on her kind of. I have to push those aside I mean she's with my dad, don't know why she can do much better.

My father was almost never home so it typically meant when I came home from work or school Xandra would be home at the same time and we were stuck in the same house together. At the start we would sit in silence but over time we started little conversation just to break the silence. We would asked dumb things like 'How was your day?', but eventually we started eating together, watching Tv, tanning, and it was honestly my favourite thing to hang out with her. I may have even started to form a crush. I would look forward to coming home and being able to spent time with her. Though Xandra would never admit it I think she felt the same.

"I am home!", entering though the front door I saw Xandra sitting on the couch with a glass of wine and cigarette in hand. "Hey y/n how was work?", "shit I got hit on by this gross old man," she laughs and pats the couch for me to come sit next to her. "Maybe you should get a boyfriend".
I look towards her and fake gag making her laugh. "No thanks I sway the other way." Xandra lips creep into a smirk. "Well y/n who are you interested in?" "I like older women, always have." She just throws her head back and laughs. "Whats so funny!"
"So you like people like me then?"

I really hope I don't look super red right now oh GOD! I cough a little, "well I mean yes". Now I am so embarrassed omg! "Y/n do you like me?" Omg! "Um not like that, your my dads girlfriend." She laugh agin, "your lying but it's okay y/n I think it's cute". She winked at me but I didn't think much of it, little to embarrassed right now.

I am not looking but I can feel Xandra starring at me. "Y/n" I look towards her and she signals for me to get closer to her. I am so hesitant but decide to sit closer to her now our knees are touching. I look into her deep brown eyes as she begins to speak again. "Y/n I have known you liked me for a while I was just messing with the whole boyfriend thing". I awkwardly laugh, she puts her glass down on the table and then in a quick motion pulls my hips and I am now straddling her.

I am so nervous and I think she knows it, she stares into my eyes and I do the same, but my eyes keep falling towards her lips her bright plump pink lips! "Y/n do you want to kiss me?" My eyes go wide and all I can do I nod slightly. Xandra smiles and with one hand going to the back of my head she pulls me closer till our lips connect. The kiss is passionate, my hands fall to her shoulders trying to get closer to her chest to chest.

After a few seconds Xandras tongue enters my mouth, making the makeout session turn heated. As soon as her tongue was in my mouth I couldn't help but moan. She pulls away to catch her breath and I whimper at the loss of her lips on mine. She laughs a bit, "oh my y/n so needy, do you want me to touch you?" I just nod very fast, "words y/n I want to make sure this is what you want." "Please Xandra! Yes please!" I push my lips back into hers pulling at her top. She took her top off only breaking the kiss momentarily.

One of Xandras hands makes it to my chest kneeding my breast while other slid under into my pants. Her fingers going up and down my slit above my panties, "these are soaked is it all for me baby?"

I break from her lips, "yes mommy" I moan wait...shit did I just omg I ruined it!

Xandra movements didn't  stop and a smirk appears on her lips, she rips my top off and slides her hand into my panties pressing her fingers onto my clit rubbing tight slow circles. She connects her lips to my neck biting it causing me to whimper but then soothing it with her tongue.

Xandra slides her fingers down and inserts  two fingers inside of me, causing me to buckle my hips and moan loudly. "You like that kitten?"  All I can do is nod again then she begins to slow down.

"Faster please!" Xandra just laughs, "beg for mommy kitten". "Please mommy fuck me faster!" With that she doesn't hold back she speeds up her movements and presses her thumb against my clit.
"Yes Mommy!" I throw my head back panting and moaning. I start to feel something build up in my stomach. I think Xandra can sense me tightening around her fingers. "Be a good girl and come for mommy." With that I come undone, holding onto her shoulders as she let me ride out my high. I collapse onto her chest head resting on her shoulder.

"So mommy huh, I like it". I blush at her words. "Can I make mommy feel good." Xandra bits her lip and leans in to kiss me again until. We hear a car door shut and the beep of a car lock.

"Omg Larrys home sit!" I get off Xandra and toss a shit towards her and throw on mine.  I run into the kitchen and pretend to look for food.

"I am home girls you get along?" My dad says as her enters the front door. I just nod  as Xandra does the same, "both really quite...hey y/n isn't that Xandras shirt?"

Shit...

——————————————-
I um originally was going to do this one for Alice Macray but I suck and haven't been able to watch mrs America yet sooo I hope Xandra was an good option...