We met on tinder pt. 2 (Wilhemina)

Hello here is part 2, hope it's okay!
Also not my art and I can't find the artist name :(
I finished writing this on a night shift so there may be more mistakes than normal...my bad.

Y/n x Wilhemina Venable

TW: drinking, strap on, spanking, o denial.

"Jackie have you seen my contacts case did I leave it in the bathroom....Jackie? JACKIE!"

I enter the bathroom and see Jackie finishing their hair, dancing to the music blasting from their phone. I pause it earring myself a death glare, "mood killer, you did not just kill lady gaga! Fake fan!"

"I was asking if you have seen my contacts, did not mean to throw off the grove and-" Jackie covers my mouth with their hand and presses play.

I start to speak again but they throw their hand up silently telling me to shut up. "Just this part buzz kill!"

They proceed to complete their one man show and dance routine before finally turning it down. "Okay now that I feel all powerful they are in your purse."

"Oh yea! When did you go in my purse?"

"I wanted gum...and I needed $5"

We finish getting ready when and heading downstairs hearing a door bell. "That might be her...she's early though?" I open the door and am greeted with Alex holding up a bottle of tequila.

"Shots bitchessssss! Oh um also may I come in...I got tequilalalalalala!" Jesus Christ I laugh and nod moving out of the way.

"Jackie you bitch where you at? Y/n and I are going to party without you!" Alex shouted through the house heading to the kitchen.

I swear out of thin air appeared Jackie, "shots!?"

"What are you a human alcohol detector?" I asked laughing.

"No no y/n that's what me call your local alcoholic and their just as problematic partner." Alex said grabbing shot glasses.

"Party! Fuck I needed this it's be too long!" Jackie said very dramatically I might add.

"You literally got wine drunk last night and passed out on the couch." I said laughing.

"Shhhhhh we don't speak about that, that was past Jackie present Jackie hasn't drank." Omg I can't.

After a couple shots I tap out as the other two contuine their shenanigans. "Mina is going to be here soon, you guys should call a cab."

"Omg Alex right I forgot to tell you y/n over here is bringing someone tonight! Oh and she did this really funny thing last time they hung out. She practically jumped on her butt ass-"

"SHUT UP OR I WILL TELL THEM ABOUT THE POLE STORY!"

"OKAY! Fine fine fine! *whispers* I'll tell later".

I gave them a warning look before I heard the doorbell ring walking up to it I turn towards Jackie and Alex. "Stay here, don't forget to lock up before you leave."

They both nodded but as soon as I turned my back I heard them creeping to the window. I open the door and am greeted by the Mina in a purple pant suit and her long hair down slightly curled.

"You look...wow so stunning!" I said.

"You are blushing already and I haven't even said hello yet how adorable. You look gorgeous y/n!" Mina laugh pulling me into her embrace.

I bring my lips up and onto hers, they are so soft and taste like mint and berries I never want to leave her lips. I then feel her pull away slowly bring her hands around my neck.