Rough (Sally pt2)

Sally McKenna x Y/n

By popular request here is part 2 of sexting with Sally, hope it's good...

TW: Degrading, slapping, blood, edging I mean again it's Sally...

"Thank you guys for all attending, we will trial the new proposals and meet again next month." Everyone files out of the meeting room and I practically run to my office, I canceled my other meeting. I needed to get home and see Sally! I had my phone on silent and as soon as I turned it back on it chimed with messages from Sally.

Sally💋: 🌮👈🏻😏

Sally💋:✌🏻👅💦

Sally💋:👉🏻👌🏻🤤

Sally💋: *nude photo* 👋🏻🍑😈

Jesus Christ, nice picture but wtf...

I get to my car and drive home, maybe breaking a few laws along the way but ya girl has so priorities at the moment.

"Hey y/n how was the meeting?" Liz asked as I walked through the front door, "Great yea great, things are looking good see you tonight bye..." she waved then I went and got into the elevator. The doors ding and I went to go make my exit and as soon as I walk out I run into aunty Hazel, "someone's in a hurry? How was work sweetie?" "Really good um Ill update you..." "why the rush I don't even get a hug?" Oh my god people I just wanna get railed! I hug her and exchange conversation before taking off down the hall.

I have my hand on the door nob but then I feel a hand on my shoulder, "y/n! I was going to ask if-" "sorry I can't" "I was just wanting help picking out the new carpets an-" I sigh, "Iris I would love to help you but I am really really really busy and need to take of something." "Oh I can help what do you need?" JESUS FUCK ME CHRIST! "Iris you are great but I late bye!"

I open the door and close it locking it right away, I take a deep breath and look to see an empty room? Where's Sally? I pull my phone out and dial her number before I pressed the call button Sally appeared behind me. "Sally, you scared me! Sorry I was late I-" my sentence was cut short by Sally grabbing my throat applying light pressure and throwing me against the wall. "Shhh no excuses, since you can't keep your promises I think you need to learn a lesson kitten."

She was taller than me, she kicked my legs apart then placed her knee right against my core, using her body to trap me against the wall. My breathing became deep and heavy "Sal-" I felt the hand around my neck releasing then a sharp sting to my cheek.

I closed my eyes bitting my lip to suppress any noise only to have my eyes shot open and a whimper escape my lips as she placed her hand back on my neck applying more pressure than before. "I love those little noises of yours kitten, now what to do with you?" She paused and hums pretending to think pressing her knee against my core harder, I subconsciously buckle onto it and start to grind on it. Sally sadisticly chuckles at this, "You are so needing and pathetic, look at yourself!" All I do I whine in response still moving on her knee creating more friction.

Sally removes her knee and strips me till I am bare, out of nowhere I fall back onto the mattress. She must has transported me there, I yelp in surprise when I feel cold steal around my wrists. I tug at it causing Sally to slap my thigh. "Na ah kitten don't start, you will only make things worse for yourself."

She had cuffed both my hands above my head to the headboard poles. She then straddles me and I tug at the cuffs, I don't know why, it's not like they will release. She looks down at me and smirks, " Try all you want honey but your wrists will turn purple. There no point your mine." The frizzy blonde brought her lips to my neck, her hot mouth trailing kisses and sucking on my skin. I breath out "Sally I am sorry I- AH!" I am cut off by Sally bitting down hard on my chest drawing blood! She didn't stop, she then took her tongue and ran it through the warm liquid dragging it along my chest making her way down till she reached my already harden nipples.

She plays with them, I am growing so hot and bothered! I slowly am closing my thighs to try and get some friction. Sally noticed and climbed off my stomach pulling my legs apart slapping my bare core. "Mmm fuck!" "Don't forget this is a punishment kitten, you will get pleasure if and only if I say so!" I just nod to show her I understand. "Good girl".  Sally then got off the bed completely.

I watch her at the end of the bed stripping her clothes till she herself was bare. I can feel my arousal dripping down onto the bed. I was going to press my thigh together but Sally was watching me the whole time so instead I rise my hips and curl my toes showing her how much I needed her.

"Oh kitten, don't worry I'll take care of your little mess soon enough till then why don't you please mistress hmm?" Mistress? I have never heard Sally use that one before but I loved it. "Please mistress let me pleasure you!" She just laughs at me in this state before crawling back onto the bed positioning herself on my face. "Be a good girl and get to work kitten." I did not need to be told twice I instantly started to explore her pussy with my tongue. I licked up her slit dipping into her centre from time to time till I felt her fingers go into my hair pulling it. She was letting out little frustrated moans "Don't be a fucken tease! You are in no position to baby."

I didn't want to aggravate her more so with that I took her clit into my mouth sucking it, swirling my tongue around her swollen bundle of nerves. "Fuck yes! Just like that kitten!" She starts to grind on my face, her juices coating me, I moan into her causing her moans to become louder. I feel her hips falling out of rhythm and she panting, "don't stop, don't stop! Fuck I am going to cum!" Her movements speeds increased as she reached her high releasing all over my face.
She climbed off of on shaky legs I look up at her smiling, having her cum dripping down my chin. "Good job kitten." Her lips met mine and she moaned into the kiss tasting herself.

She pulled away and placed herself between my thighs. She spreads hot wet kisses trailing up my thigh towards my core. My was squirming under her and little muffled moans left my legs. "I've barley even touched you kitten, patience baby."  "Please mistress please! I need you." "So despite kitten, do you really want it? Do you want me to fuck you?." She said hovering right at my core her hot breath dancing across my core. I throw my head back and go open my mouth to speak but I feel Sally's hands grip my jaw forcing me to look at her, "beg kitten!"

"I want you to spread me open and hold my legs while you're eating me out please I want you to fuck me mistress! Please!" She doesn't say anything she just lets go of my face and uses her tongue to lick my entrance to my clit. I shiver under her and my breath hitches "f-fuck." I whisper, Sally inserts two fingers into me taking my clit between her lips. "OH FUCK!" I yell and receive a harsh slap on my thigh. The room filled with the noises of my moans and wetness. I was so worked up from all the events that I started to feel a knot right away. "May I mmm please cum!?" I managed to form a sentence between moans.

"No", with that Sally slowed down her actions and I raised my hips ridding her fingers to try and get more pleasure. Sally pulled her fingers completely. "No no no I'll say when you can cum, and you kitten haven't earned it yet." So this was the punishment...fuck me!

I was sweating, squirming, panting and begging at this point Sally has edged me a total of 7 times, "please I-I can't take anymore!" "Oh you can and you will kitten, now let's try something else hmm?" Just as I was feeling the need to release Sally withdrew and hoped off the bed grabbing something. Making her way back to me I see the small pink vibrating toy in Sally's hand. I stiffen as soon as I hear it's buzzing, "oh don't look so scared kitten, you've been such a good girl maybe I'll let you cum soon." She laughed.

She placed the toy on my clit and slammed two fingers into me. I was so overwhelmed I was ridding her fingers, I was starting to lose my ability to see straight. "Please please please!" "Hmm will you be mistress good fucking girl?" "Yes please yes!" "Okay baby let it go." And finally I was met with release my vision was fuzzy and I must have blacked out.

I woke up to Sally undoing the cuffs and pulling my body on top of hers. I mumble against her chest, "I love you Sally." I knew she loved when ever I said that to her and I always meant it. She kissed my head, "I love you too kitten." She held me in her arms whispering sweet nothings into my ear rubbing my back and stroking my hair till I drifted into sleep.

———————————————————————
Did not proof read...my bad