Lipstick (Billie)

Y/n's POV ~~~

"Hey babe do you have lipstick I can borrow?"

Billie dean peeks her head around the corner of the bathroom, "I do, come here darling"

Happy skipping to the bathroom I enter and hold my hand out smiling at her.

"Closer darling" she curls her finger and I stand directly in front over.

"You going to help me apply it?" I giggling asking her, Billies  features turned amused as she chuckles and nods her looking at me with her soft brown eyes.

"Close you eyes darling" I giggle doing as she says reaching out to hold her waist for balance.

What came next was unexpected, I felt her breathe, and next came her lips, softly sitting on mine. I moan slightly and she starts to become more firm, motioning her lips.

I follow in sync with her, her hands go onto my lower back pulling me closer into her, slowly trailing lower and lower holding my ass.

Her grip tightens as the kiss continues, our lips move faster and faster as she squeezes me. Love silly moans falling from my mouth into hers.

I feel myself losing balance as I slowly being a puddle of need and desire. Billie can feel my shift, next thing I know I am up in the bathroom counter.

Hearing the pervious contents that occupied the space crash onto the floor and into the sink.

I grab ahold of the collar of her shirt trying to bring her impossibly closer to me.

The kiss throwing me further into a haze, she feels of velvet, smells of dark cherry, tastes of raspberry.

I lower my hands to unbutton her shirt, my fingers fast and clumsy.

Billie chuckles against me and moves back, like a sad little dog I whine at her loss of contact.

"Billieee why-" she licks her thumbs bringing it to my face cutting the corners of my lips.

"There, that shade does look quite lovely on you darling. Now get that sweet little ass of your off the counter so I can finish getting ready baby." She gives me a quick peck.

"But you and then me with the kissing and then-"

Billie giggles at my disappointment, "honey we only have 5 more minutes before we have to leave, there will be time for that later"

I pout crossing my arms, "promise" Billie laughs again taking my hands in hers to help me down.

"Promise, button me back up baby"

—————————
Legit woke up from a dream, it is currently 4am, here is the dream sorry it's so short, I wish it was longer too 🥲