Dom/sub (Ally)

Y/n x Ally Mayfair-Richards

TW: mommy kink, bitting, scratching, edging, hair pulling, alcohol and that's it I think.

Ally was going to be home any minute! She was off work early today so I planned a sweet evening for us. I had Ozzy stay at a friends place so we would have the house to ourselves.

Ally has been so busy lately it's election season, her day never stops, I miss my ally. But it was the long weekend which meant she was able to spend some time away from work. As soon as ally walks through that door I am going to jump into her arms and tell her how much I love her, I can't wait for this weekend!

I have planned to have diner finished by 4:30 so when ally come home we can eat right away and talk about our plans this weekend. But it was now 5:00 and ally still wasn't home, I was getting nervous and decided to check my phone to see I have 2 texts..

Ally💋: hey Y/N I am sorry baby but something came up. But don't worry I'll be home around 5:30 my usual time! I love you sweetheart.

Ally💋: I am sorry baby I am going to be a little bit late just finishing some last minute campaign prep before the weekend. I promise I'll make it up to you when I get home I should be back around 8:00😘😏.

I am upset but not surprised, I should have known.

Y/n🌼: that's fine I knew this would happen. I guess I might see you later.

I am fuming! She does this all the time, I want her to know I am upset but I don't want to make her feel bad! Why is this so complicated?!

Sitting on the couch half a bottle of wine in hand feeling a wee bit tipsy I hear the front door unlock. I look at the clock and notice the time 10:30pm. Why is she home so late!

"Sweetheart? I am home, I am so sorry darling wait until you hear about the most insane day." I hear ally walking around the house looking for me till she pops her head into the living room. She looks at me and her smile fades into concern. She walks over towards me and sits beside me on the couch.

"Are you okay? You seem down?" I just roll my eyes and laugh, "really Ally? Yes I am down." "Sweetheart". Ally goes to pull me into a hug and instead straddle her, sitting onto her lap. Ally's hands immediately go to my waist and my arms around her shoulders.

"Ally you promised me last week that you would be home early today, and then you proceed to text me telling me you are going to be late. You weren't just late Ally you completely broke your promise". Ally kept eye contact the whole time and was drawing lines along my lower back.

"That's not fair! You can't do that!" I whine referring to her touch she knows what it does to me. "I am sorry sweetheart but I am here now and here for the weekend, I will make it up to you, I want to make this fair."
Ally continues to draw on my back and kiss me sweet pecks. I am fighting against melting into her touch, till I got an idea...it might just be the alcohol but...

"I can think of one way mommy can make it up to me". I see ally face slowly fall into a smirk. "What might that be sweetheart?" I grab ally's neck and apply some pressure pulling her towards me she gasps in surprise before I attached my lips to hers. My left hand around ally's neck and my right roaming her body as our tongues battle for dominants. Ally is always been the top but tonight I wanted to take control.

Our lips break apart, "oh baby your doing things to mommy". "Shut up mommy, I am in control." I smash my face back into her reaching to pull off her shirt. I rip her shirt off causing buttons to fly around the room and ally to gasp. My roaming hand then landed on her cover breast pinching her hardened nipple. "Mmm baby what are you doing you know the rules." Ally went to reach for my waist but before she could I stand up and start to walk up the stairs swaying my hips. "Sweetheart where are you going?" I don't answer I just look into her eyes smirk on my face and laugh throwing my head back continuing upstairs.