Excuses (Ally)

Tw: praise and degrade, role playing?

Y/N'S POV ~~~

"You can not be serious right now y/n?" I look up at my girlfriend pouting with grumpy eyebrows.

"You promised! You said if I help you with the campaign all last weekend you would do this with me!" The burette rolled her eyes.

"Yeah but I didn't actually think you would work the entire weekend." In any other situation Ally would be right, I would usually do a couple coffee runs and take my time to escape.

Campaigns were just so stressful and uptight, Ally knew I struggled with it.

This time was different though, Ally told me explicitly that if I helped her as an assistant last weekend with no complaints, hiding, or whining she would go to this convention with me.

I grab the material she dreads off the bed holding it up for her to see.

"My ass will not fit in that y/n" Ally protested standing with one arm draped over her body pointing at my masterpiece.

"You doubt my abilities! Come onnnnnn you promised!" Ally sighed holding her hand out to grab the coordinated outfit.

"I'll try it on but if it dosent fit it's not happening!"

"I'll help!" I jump up and follow Ally into our room.

"Who are these characters again?" She asked holding up the long brightly coloured wig. "No way I am putting this on, it will fall off."

"They are from season 8 of my favourite show!" I pout because I made her watch the entire series. "Sorry wigs non negotiable."

She rolled her eyes and began to undress, " if I have to put all these things on what are you dressing up as?" She spoke in a short manor.

"I am a your characters servant...hehehe spicy servant" I whisper the last part.

"What? Sorry missed the last bit?" I look up and see her putting on the dark tights and purple guarder belt. "This really necessary?" She huffs hopping on foot getting the tights straightened out.

"ABSOLUTELY! Part of um-getting into character." Hehehe...it's for me.

"Your dumb grin tells me that's not tru-shit!" Ally yells falling onto her ass.

"I help!" I laugh crouching to where she is. "Sit still." Ally huffs blowing her straggler hairs back into place.

Ally rests, placing her palms flat onto the hard wood floor, placing her weight back as I pull her tights up and twist them into place.

"You know...our characters, there's like a power play 👀"

"Power play? What are you talking about?" I shift my body, pushing ally's legs apart so I am kneeling between them.

Ally giggles eyeing me...well my hands closely as the slowly climb higher...smoothing the tights.

I place my hands on her clothed thighs, rubbing my thumbs against the thin material.

Ally instinctively wraps her legs around me placing one of her heels on-top the other. Locking me in place, I bite my lip staring into her deep brown eyes.

"You know, like power exchange, master and servant, ruler and subject, HR and her personal little sexy secretary?" I say crawling up ally's body.

She slowly follows laying against the wood floor staring up at me as her breathes increase in pace.

I giggle looking at her eyes flood with lust, her pupils blowup, no Iris at all in those dark pools of desire.

I pull my hands up on her form, following the path of her curves, slowly getting higher.