If You fought Glimmer

Little preference :) I'm probably gonna write so many preferences today I swear

Preference: You had a fistfight with Glimmer because she's being a jealous h*e—

꧁ꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥ꧂

Cato had his arms wrapped around your waist as you two took a break from sparing in the sword station of the training area. It was your second day of training and Cato had been extra affectionate. The gamemakers have also disappeared off somewhere, including the trainers, so you were all free to do whatever station you felt like doing.

You had felt a pair of eyes glare into you. If looks could kill you're head would be on a skewer.

You didn't even need to look to know who it was: Glimmer.

This oh-so-s*xy little girl was mad that Cato was already your boyfriend. You could understand why you'd be jealous, but at least you two treat each other like a proper girlfriend and boyfriend!

Cato kissed your cheek before going to train with Marvel at the spear station. You went to the knife throwing station, and took notice that Glimmer was holding a bow and arrow.

Taking a mental note of where Glimmer was, you threw knives at the dummies laid out in front of you, examining and experimenting your power and throw stance. Your aim - however - was still spot on.

The two boys were caught up on their training that they probably wouldn't notice if something happened. Right after you thought that, you heard a bow string pulled back. Your gut felt something wrong, an empty pit sinking deep, causing you to be on higher alert.

The arrow shot and you moved over to the left. Thank goodness you did, the arrow had just grazed your shoulder. There was only one person eligible to do this.

"What the hell was that, Glimmer?!" You snapped, turning your head towards the blonde and stormed up to her. An innocent look captured her face.

"What do you mean?" You pointed to the arrow that was stuck to a dummy board.

"I mean that. Don't act all innocent." Your eyes darkened into a glare. Glimmer rolled her eyes in response.

"Maybe you should stay away from Cato then!" You deadpanned and had your hands out like a 'boi' pose.

"Sis, he and I are already dating. You're wayyy too late." You spoke in a deadpan tone which angered Glimmer even more.

"As if! He'll lose interest in you and move onto me, I'm so much better." She sneered, putting her face close to yours.

"SOCIAL DISTANCING BISH—" You screeched, shoving her far away from you as you put on a mask.

𝚆𝚎'𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔
(That didn't happen lmao)

You rolled your eyes and moved away from Glimmer. "Whatever you say, whiny princess."

"What did you say you little b*tch?" You faced her, cocking an eyebrow up. A smirk raised from your lips. "I just said, 'Whatever you say, whiny princess.' What, is there a problem?" You walked back to the knife station.

Glimmer was really pissed, not just because you were dating her little 'cwush', but the fact that you didn't even care about her insulting you.