You Make Him Blush (headcanon)

I love writing Cato headcanons a lot. They're fun and I can add a bit of humour to them just for extra effect.

꧁ꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥ꧂

-Cato is usually like the top or the one who makes you blush the most

-You can't always get him back because he plays it so well

-And usually it's very rare for him to blush or get flustered

-But when he does

-Oh my god it's history

-You are the only one who can make the Cato Hadley blush.

-No joke you actually will write down the moments when Cato blushes, the time of day, how, every single detail

-This is mainly because you're gonna use it against him in the future

-Cato thinks your bluffing and hides your book of his history of blushing somewhere or steal it

-But your memory is insane, you can remember it for the rest of your life and even the after life and still remember every single little detail.

-So one time, you and Cato were sitting in the District 2 living quarters, and you were just thinking about random thoughts that came to your mind as the two of you were bored. I mean, the tributes you two were mentoring were at the training center.

-Suddenly you broke into a giggling fit. You know those moments where you think about something and it isn't funny, but after a few weeks it's the most hilarious sh*t you've ever heard?

-Yeah so that happened.

-Cato looked at you, confusion spreading across his face. There was literally nothing here that could make you laugh ridiculously, so why were you laughing?

-"What are you laughing about?"

-You turned to him, biting your lip to prevent you from giggling again

-"Oh I was just thinking about how your name reminds me of a cat. Hehe, *Cat*-o." And you continued giggling like crazy.

-Oh boy.

-Combining the new nickname you made for him and your adorable laugh, he felt his cheeks growing warm. He tried to cover them but oh it was wayyy too late.

-You already saw and removed his hands from his cheeks

-"Awww you're so cute when you blush!" You pinched his pink tinted cheeks as they grew even hotter than before.

-They ended up turning so red that it brought Katniss's dress during her first interview to shame.

-Normally, Cato would give out a little tsundere line and turn away, but he just pouted.

-"You're still cuter, (N/N)."

-Now you were both blushing, your cheeks almost matching colours. You two stared at each other for what seemed like forever, until you playfully 'grabbed' his nose.

-"I got your nose!" You got up and ran off from the living room, Cato was startled at your sudden movement.

-"Hey!" He laughed, running after you, as you two ran around like little school children in a playground, laughing happily.

-Cato of course got you

-He picked you up and spun you around, 'claiming' his 'stolen nose' back from you. And then he settled you down, kissing your nose in the process

-Oh but don't forget, you were going to write the moment Cato blushed as soon as you got the chance :)

-Don't tell Cato