Prompt #4

You went over to Cato and asked him if he could teach you how to kiss. Embarrassing as it is, you were asking your crush how to kiss him.

(I can't describe/teach how to kiss cause I've never kissed someone so rip me)

Cato explained as best as he could how to kiss someone, as weird as it sounds he's never kissed someone either. He tried to explain to kiss someone gently at first, not forcefully to scare the other person off, but enough so they know you were kissing them.

You nodded your head and closed your eyes, taking a deep breath. 'Fuck it, I got nothing to lose' You thought, moving closer to Cato.

You pressed your lips to Cato's so quickly, Cato thought he was just imagining it. "Like that?" You asked shyly, holding your hands behind you and looking away.

Cato blushed and couldn't speak, still processing what just happened. He could still feel a trance of your lips on his, the lip balm you put on leaving a faint taste of strawberries (or any other fruit your choice).

He slowly nodded, still a flustered mess. "Yeah, like that. Y...Yeah..." To say he liked it was an understatement, he thought it was so cute-

He cupped your face and pressed his lips onto yours, this time making the kiss last longer than before. He savoured the taste of your lips and the warm feeling in his stomach.

You on the other hand? You had a fireworks display going throughout your heart. Hell, you didn't even know if Cato was dating someone. You could face the feeling of rejection later, this was heaven.

The two of you pulled away, getting lost in each other's eyes, as if you were stuck in a trance.

"That was...amazing." You breathed out. Cato nodded and smiled back. "Definitely. I wouldn't mind kissing you more often."

And to confirm his statement, he kissed you once more.