Prompt #1

Hi. I'm doing the prompts, so I don't know what to name them. The prompt I will be doing will be an image shown, if you can't see it feel free to let me know. These prompts will be extremely short, probably 500 words, maybe less. (Unless I have big brain) But it just means they'll be updated very quickly!

This one won't be a bruise, more of a cut.

꧁ꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥ꧂

You winced as you got rid of the knife that had stuck into your shoulder. The attacker was long gone, probably dead thanks to Cato. Cato was still off, chasing and hunting that boy down. You stopped the bleeding by ripping fabric from your shirt. It took some time, but you thankfully stopped as much blood from pouring down your shoulder.

The cut definitely stung, you were afraid that if you tried using your injured shoulder, it could reopen the deep wound.

Cato had came back, blood on his sword, as a cannon boomed. Oh he so killed that guy. Cato dropped his sword and rushed to your side, crouching down beside you.

"God, this cut is going to be the end of me." You groaned, knowing it'll be bothering you for a while unless someone sponsors you. He chuckled.

"Oh come on, you look badass with it." You scoffed, a smile still on your face. "Oh you think?" You smirked.

Cato only laughed, kissing your cut. "There. Now it'll heal much better." You raised your eyebrows in surprise, smirking at Cato.

"What's the affection for, eh?" You teased.

"Oh, I can't show my affection to my girlfriend?"

"I never said you couldn't."

"That's good." Cato smirked, kissing all over your face; cheeks, lips, forehead, eyelids, you name it. You two were in the games, yet you've always enjoyed the affection Cato gave you.

And you got a ton of sponsors thanks to that, meaning your cut healed really quickly.