Cato x District 7!Mentor!Reader

New oneshot out :) the ages are gonna be a tad bit different but I think it'll be fine

In this one shot, instead of being sold to the Capitol like Johanna/Finnick, you have the honours of sending out the best of the best type of sponsors to any tribute you'd like.

Any warnings? None unless you count uncensored swearing one of them (but y'all heard swears before if you've read this so you're probably fine)

꧁ꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥ꧂

You watched the boring tribute parade from the Capitol stands for the third time. You were a Victor from the 71st Hunger Games, and was known as the deadliest Victor; you killed off over half the tributes including the Career pack. Talk about overkill...

Although you were very attractive, President Snow never forced yourself to sell your body. He granted you the ability to become a main sponsor, being able to sponsor anyone from any district at any time. It was what he called 'his own gift'. Sadly, you've never been able to give anyone huge sponsors yet. No one really caught your eye.

You sighed, getting up from your spot with Johanna to meet with your (cowardly) tributes.

-

Neither of your tributes were going to cooperate with you. You rolled your eyes, glaring at your tributes.

"If you don't want our help, then do whatever the hell you want." After that, you got up to the couch of your living quarters.

Taking a sip of a semi alcoholic drink, you were scrolling through your phone to see any interesting tributes. The two from 2 caught your eye.

Before you took another sip, Johanna smacked the drink out of your hand, causing the wine red drink to spill over the floor, the glass breaking. An Avox quickly rushed to clean it up.

"The fuck was that?!" You snapped at Johanna. You knew she didn't like it when you were drinking, even though you barely drank, period.

"You need to stop drinking." She glared back.

You rolled your eyes. "Or what? You're gonna hit me?"

"No, but I'll kick you out of here."

"Pffft. Try me."

And that's how you ended up in the elevator, deciding on a floor to stay at for the rest of the Games. You knew Johanna meant it, and she'll be locking you out.

You decided to go to the District 2 floor for numerous reasons.

1. You got along with Brutus and Enobaria very well.

2. You were interested in the tributes they had.

'They were called Cato and Clove, right?' You thought as the elevator went down to their level. The elevator let out a ding, and you stepped out.

You turned to see them all feasting at the dining table. You smirked, walking over to them. Brutus was the first one to notice.

"Fancy seeing you here." He grinned, the rest at the table turning to see you. You chuckled, giving Brutus a shake of the hand before sitting down beside Cato. You had to admit that he was pretty good looking. You also knew he was really good with swords.

"Eh, Johanna kicked me out. Hopefully you guys don't mind me here." You smiled sheepishly. Enobaria chuckled.

"It's always great to have times like these to hangout." The fanged woman replied.

-

You introduced yourselves to the tributes and they then had to go for training. You took the time to go over and watch their movements.