Prompt #5

"(Y/N)...." Cato murmured, as you made soft sounds, deeply asleep. You two decided to go have a walk and stopped by to rest beneath a tree, the canopy and dark leaves covered you from the hot sun. You decided to lay on Cato's lap, and one thing led to another.

Cato debated shaking you awake, but decided against it as you muttered incoherent words in your sleep. Cato thought it was adorable.

Grabbing his phone, he took at least a hundred photos of you sleeping, planning on putting one of them as his wallpaper. He didn't wake you up, only shifted you a little so you would be comfier.

During Cato's shifting, you ended up lightly draping your arms under Cato's, leaning your head against his chest as you curled up to him, almost like a cat.

This poor boy, who is usually calm, collected, and very charming, had to resist the urge to make a noise of adoration. But nonetheless, he held you close to him, running his fingers through your silky hair and keeping an arm by your waist to keep you propped up. He smiled gently and let you continue your nap, admiring you and your cuteness.

He didn't even notice how long it's been until you started stirring. He checked his phone to see a few hours past. 'It felt like 5 minutes...' Cato thought sadly, a little disappointed time went by that quickly.

You yawned, stretching a little, opening your eyes to see Cato. Cato lightly kissed your forehead, rubbing your back. "Good morning, (Y/N),"

You were still half asleep, so you couldn't really focus properly. "Why are we out here?" You groaned, rubbing your eyelids.

Cato chuckled. "You fell asleep." You looked at him in surprise and hurt. "And you didn't wake me?!"

He shook his head and laughed. "No, no. You were way too cute, how could I wake you up?"

You pouted, a blush creeping on your face. "I'm guessing it's also because you took photos of me." Cato looked at you in surprise. "How did you know?"

You smiled. "Intuition. I'm psychic."

Silence, Cato was baffled until you spoke again.

"Kidding! I went through your phone once to see a ton of pictures of me a few weeks ago, eheheh." You giggled, seeing Cato chuckle at your joke.

The two of you got up and was going to head back home, until you booped Cato's nose. He looked at you curiously as you smiled mischievously. He knew something was up.

"Tag! You're it!" You cheered, as you ran to the car like a child. Cato didn't react until a few seconds later, running off after you, laughing as well.

"Hey, come back!"

Few days later you borrowed Cato's phone cause yours died to see a picture of you sleeping as his wallpaper. You were a blushing mess the next day.

Yay, it's done! I really liked making these mini preference/prompts, they're really fun to make!

Now before I start writing a new oneshot here (damn I'm really updating a lot this week on here) I wanted to just say thank you all so so much for reading this and my other stories. You guys are amazing and I love you all so much for the support!

Writing is my type of comfort and seeing people enjoy my little stories makes me so happy, you have no idea. Especially with this pandemic and everything going on in life, this is like my little getaway.

I am planning on writing one more oneshot before writing more of my fanfic that isn't a oneshot/imagine book, and then continue writing on here.

Again, thank you all so so much for the support and enjoying the stories, you guys are the best! ❤️