He's At It Again

Hello my gorgeous/handsome readers! How are you all today?

I just got this great inspiration idea, so I'm hoping you all enjoy it! (I won't be saying what the plot is, it's a secret)

⚠️ WARNINGS: ⚠️
-MANIPULATION
-CHEATING (I said I wouldn't but I did anyway ok shush I like how it turns out)
-MENTAL ABUSE
-POTENTIAL NSFW SCENE (not a lemon, but a lime-ish.)

There will also be a character of your choice, which can be another crush. Whether it's IRL, Hunger Games, or Harry Potter. THE OTHER CRUSH CANNOT BE CATO. Their initials will be (G/N).

꧁ꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥ꧂

"He's at it again..." I murmured quietly, sitting beside my childhood friend (G/N). The two of us were sitting beside a lake that only we knew, no one else. Not even other close friends or confidantes. It was our own place. We were eating ice cream, he got a vanilla, and I got a chocolate. Though, we both shared our ice creams at time.

It was another one of those days. A dim day where the clouds threatened to release rain droplets on us two, whilst a moist breeze danced in the air.

"You have got to be kidding," (G/N) murmured, bringing a hand to his hair and tugging at it slightly. "You need to get over him and break up."

I looked down in guilt, sadness clouding my eyes. "I know. But it's so difficult." I brought my hands to my bare arms, rubbing them to produce a small bit of heat. I was definitely annoyed on how I decided to wear a frilly tank top at a time like this, but it wasn't like I wanted to wear it.

I was gonna wear it for the 'date' I had with my manipulative boyfriend.

That son of a bitch Cato.

At first, I thought it was just a cute little romance. Where we would love each other for all eternity. Where we would be able to hold each other through the nights and be able to be ourselves.

But I was wrong.

I never thought he would've manipulated me into believing things that seemed so impossible. Hell, he made me believe he wasn't having an affair with Glimmer. He persuaded me to the point where I once believed I was the one in wrong. That I was seeing things and that he'd never cheat on me.

And I once believed that. For a whole fucking year.

But am I really one to blame? I was neglected as a child, never had any sort of love or attention until a few years ago. To the point where I will trust anybody who treats me with any sort of love. Because I'm so desperate for someone to love me. And when I found Cato, I thought my life had changed for the better. I felt like I could always wake up with a smile on my face.

(G/N) snapped his fingers by my face, causing me to snap back to reality. My eyes darted to meet his calm ones. His filled with care and worry, worry for me. "(Y/N), you have to find the strength to get rid of your feelings for him."

I looked back down to the muddy surface, biting my lip. "I'll try,"

(G/N) nodded, wrapping his arms around me and letting me rock in them. Another rare thing that would never happen when Cato and I were first in our relationship. He was very protective, so he didn't exactly trust (G/N). He told me that it was weird to have a platonic relationship with a good looking man.

But now, Cato barely gives a shit about what I do. He's way too busy snogging Glimmer to care. Too busy ditching dates, too busy dangling me from a string and playing this cat and mouse game. The game in which he comes home late at the night and holds me in his arms, making me fall for him again.