If Cato got Jealous

Y'all already know where this is going, I'm kidding nobody's gonna die— I think.

꧁ꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥ꧂

Cato will be jealous of almost every single guy friend you have. Even your siblings or cousins or gay friends. However most of the time when he's jealous it's so cute—

So anyway, during the Hunger Games, you and Marvel ran off to pursuit two tributes while Cato and the ally from 3 stayed back at camp.

Now before we continue, let's note that Marvel has not hit on you at all, you and him got along well with your sense of (dark) humour. Ok maybe once Marvel did hit on you, but he then figured out you and Cato were dating so he stopped hitting on you. And after that you told Cato not to kill Marvel. So he wasn't on Cato's kill list. You could see Marvel mentally wiping sweat in relief.

So you and Marvel decided to split up to cover more ground. "Cover more ground in blood." You joked, Marvel stifled a laugh in response.

You found the two tributes only minutes after you two split up. They weren't experienced with the weapons they were using, giving you an advantage.

You immediately slashed at the first tribute's throat. They fell to the ground instantly. Your other attacker was much stronger than you. Curse you and your light weight.

The tribute pinned you to the ground and raised his knife in the air, slicing your cheek in the process. You braced for impact, clenching your eyes.

"Get up, I got him." Marvel spoke up.

You opened your eyes and shoved the boy off you, realizing a spear has been impaled into his side. Marvel ripped his spear up and you smiled.

"Thanks. Thought I was gonna be stabbed to death there." He shrugged in response. "Let's head back, don't want Cato to yell at us."

"Guess we'll need to Cato-ver there quickly." He smirked.

"Oh my god Marvel!" You busted out laughing, punching his arm playfully before jogging back to camp.

When the two of you came back, Cato immediately embraced you. He then examined your cheek in which had been bleeding a little.

"What happened?" He growled, angry at whoever hurt you.

"A guy got me, I'm fine though."

"I swear when I get my hands on him he'll—"

"Marvel killed him." You responded, not even caring about your cut. His mouth formed to an 'O' before nodding, getting up and walking to the river nearby.

You and Marvel exchanged glances. Marvel motioned to Cato, you nodded back.

Thanks for back there by the way. You mouthed to him. He smiled sheepishly as you walked over to Cato and stood by him. His gaze was towards the lake, deep in thought.

"What's going on Cato?" You asked. He didn't respond.

"Catoooooooo." Still, no response.

You lightly tugged on his hair so he faced you, your eyebrows raised up. He sighed.

"Why are you dating me?"

Excuse you? What kind of question was that? You loved him for who he was and that's final.

"What?" You asked baffled at this insane question your boyfriend just asked.

"You and Marvel are so alike, and you're always able to have fun with him. I wouldn't be surprised if you would date him instead of me."

You had to do everything in your power not to laugh. You bit your lip to control yourself, before taking a deep breath and then flicked his forehead.

"What was that for?!" He flinched, rubbing his forehead where you flicked him.

"That was for your stupid ass. I'm not dating Marvel, I'm dating you. Because I love you and you love me, right?" You looked down at him, smirking in amusement ever so slightly.

Cato didn't respond. It was quiet for a few minutes before he spoke up.

"But—"

"No. Buts. Marvel is my friend, not my boyfriend. That's what you are, my amazing, cute, jealous boyfriend that I wouldn't trade for anybody in the world." You stated firmly, not moving at all, placing your hands on your hips.

Suddenly, Cato stood up and kissed you a little roughly. You melted into the kiss, the arena seemed to fade out as your kiss deepened.

That is, until Marvel did a wolf whistle. You two pulled away to see him leaning on a tree smirking at you two. You blushed, a little embarrassed, but Cato just had this proud smirk on his face.

Cato just kissed you again, not even bothered that Marvel was watching. "God I love you (Y/N)." He mumbled, not breaking the kiss at all.

My original plan was Marvel hitting on you but Marvel did so well on this script I decided that Cato didn't kill him. By doing so well I mean he didn't hesitate on anything.

Plus, jealous Cato is so cute I can't— 

I probably plan on writing another imagine later on today.