1 MILLION and More Books!

This is a little late... but Oh my god. I never thought I would ever hit a thousand let alone 1 million!!!! Thank you all soooo much for the love and support!!!

I wrote this book so long ago but to this day I still have people finding my other social medias and DMing me and commenting on my tik toks! I appreciate and love the support that you guys have given me. I've taken a break from writing Harry Potter related stories but that does not mean I haven't continued writing throughout these years. I have many works in my drafts and if anyone would be interested in reading them I'll make them public!

Here's just a few of my many genres  I've written but never posted. If any of you would be interested feel free to comment or reach out and I can share them with you all!

Harry Potter
Of course Isabella Lestrange
Obviously you guys know the plot to this book.

Arabella Malfoy
The daughter of Draco and Isabella Malfoy.
(Arabella X Albus)

Game of Thrones/ House of the Dragon
Love of the Dragons
Princess Daenyra Velaryon the twin sister of Prince Jacerys, daughter of Princess Rheanerya Targaryen. Stuck in the midst of a war, in love with her enemy.
(Daenyra X Aegon)

The Lioness Princess
Twin sister of Joffrey Lannister. A young and wild princess who idolizes her uncle Jamie and dreams of handling a sword.
(Lyanna X Podrick)

Rhaella Targaryen
Younger sister of Daenerys Targaryen who sailed for Westeros in attempts of claiming the iron throne for her sister flying on her two dragons wielding the dark sister.
Unknown love interest

American Horror Story
Her American Horror Story
Multiple main characters. Involving seasons: coven, hotel, cult, apocalypse, 1984, and maybe more.
(James Patrick March x character)
(Kai Anderson x character)
(Michael Langdon x character)
Haven't figured out the others haha

Marvel
*Don't need to read in any order*

Iron Child Book 1
Tony Starks DNA is taken by HYDRA where they mix his DNA with an unknown woman's and create Avery, a young genius gifted with enhanced abilities.
(Avery X Peter Parker)

Stars and Strips Book 2
Basically the same plot as the first book but with Steve Rogers daughter. Stella Rogers, a winter soldier created with the DNA of Captain America and Peggy Carter.
(Stella X Loki)

Daughter of Odin Book 3
Apolla the Norse Goddess of Light, Sun, summer, and purity. The youngest sister of Thor and Loki.
(Apolla X Bucky)

X Men
Daughter of X
Charlotte Xavier daughter of Charles Xavier. Cursed with hundreds of entities in her head each possessing a power they control through Charlotte. Basically she's Legion.
(Charlotte X Peter Maximoff)

Star Wars
Aisley Skywalker Saga
All books published
Anakin and Aisley Skywalker the chosen ones. The twins who will bring balance back to the force. This takes place during all three trilogies. The third book is about her daughter.
(Obi-Wan X Aisley)
(Poe X Annie)

DC Comics

Love of Birds
Set in the Titans universe. The daughter of Black and Canary and Green arrow. Dinah Drake, the Green Canary. Possessed her mothers powers and her fathers archery skills. The young heroine finds herself amongst a team of kids just like her.
(Dinah X Jason Todd)

The Last Daughter of Krypton
Set in the Universe of the DCEU Kara, evacuates her home Krypton due to its destruction. However her ship is thrown off course. Once she arrives on earth, her cousin takes her in and she lives with him.
(Kara X Lex Luther)

Yellow and Red
The Flash. Evie Thawn, the daughter of the Reverse Flash sets out through time to find her missing father, but is intercepted by an unknown force claiming to be the speed force.
(Evie X Wally West)

Other fandoms:
Rick and Morty
FNAF
Narnia
Vampire Diaries
And original stories.

Thank you all soooo much for everything. I'm crying right now I could have never imagined this!!