Summer

"Draco! When I get my hands on you I swear!" I screamed as I ran through the halls of the Malfoy Manor. My curly blonde hair swaying as I ran as fast as I could. I heard him chuckling as he ran for his life. I was going to kill him. Suddenly he stopped, I ran all the way into the dinning room I had last heard him in. He was in here, I knew it. I saw the curtain move out of the corner of my eye and pretended I didn't see. I sighed and walked away. Little did he know I was hiding outside the entrance. I heard Draco snicker, leaving his hiding place. He began to walk towards my direction. I held my wand in my hand. I moved over revealing myself. Draco looked at me scared. I jumped up on the long dinning room table and skipped all the way over to the other side of the room. Where he ran in fear.

"Levicorpus!" I casted, suddenly Draco's whole body began to float and flip upside down. He looked at me with annoyance, now I was the one laughing. He crossed his arms and glared.

"Love what you did with your hair, whoever done it did a great job." Draco smirked. That reminded me, I ran my fingers through my hair and shuck out the magic blonde coloring. Finally my hair was back to its natural black.

"Yeah, but I prefer more natural. So how's the view?" I asked smirking squatting down to his eye level.

"Well, it's ruined now with this big hairy troll in the way." Draco smirked still hanging upside down.

"Why you little-" I threw my fist up prepared to punch him in the nose but I was cut off.

"Isabella, please put Draco down." Lucius sighed with distaste entering the room.

"Liberacorpus." I sighed watching as Draco dropped to the ground hitting his face on the ground. He began to silently cry. I held back my laughter.

"Children, go upstairs we have some business to attend to with some people coming over. And we don't need you embarrassing us in front of these people." Narcissa stated entering the room. Draco and I sighed then made our way up the stairs to my room. I walked over to my radio and turned on some muggle music. Over the summer, I had grown a huge appreciation for muggle songs. Yes, I had known a few. But now I think I knew hundreds. A song I knew pretty well called Remember The Time. It was by a man named Michael Jackson. He was amazing! I jumped on my bed and began singing the song.

"Do you remember the time
When we fell in love
Do you remember the time
When we first met girl
Do you remember the time
When we fell in love
Do you remember the time
Those sweet memories
Will always be dear to me
And girl no matter what was said
I will never forget what we had
Now baby!
Do you remember the time
When we fell in love
Do you remember the time
When we first met
Do you remember the time
When we fell in love
Do you remember the time
Remember the times
Ooh
Remember the times
Do you remember girl
Remember the times
On the phone you and me
Remember the times
Till dawn, two or three
What about us girl
Remember the times
Do you, do you, do you, do you, do you
Remember the times
In the park, on the beach
Remember the times
You and me in Spain
Remember the times
What about, what about
Remember the times
Ooh, in the park
Remember the times
After dark
Do you, do you, do you
Remember the times
Do you, do you, do you, do you
Remember the times
Yeah yeah"

I hadn't realized the bed had began to float off the ground. Apparently neither did Draco, as soon as the song ended. I stopped singing and screamed as the bed dropped to the ground. I'm surprised the floor didn't break underneath us.

"What the bloody hell are you two doing!" Lucius shouted nearly throwing the door off its hinges as he entered with his cane in his hand. I gulped, his cane never meant anything good.

"I'm sorry, I started singing and I couldn't control it so the bed started floating. It won't happen again." I promised looking down in fear thinking he'll punish us.

"Yes, father we were just messing around." Draco apologized as if it was his fault. Lucius glared at the two of us before slamming the door shut. This summer, Lucius had grown more angry then usual. He would punish Draco and I nearly every other day. That ranged from beatings to using magic as a small form of torture for small things. If I thought I didn't like this place before, I surely hated it now.

Summer went by pretty fast. Phantom was growing bigger by the months. My hair was getting longer and I was maturing. Draco began to wash his hair and not grease it back. But he still would leave it greasy. I had been writing to all of my friends. Including Pansy and Neville. I hadn't seen anyone else besides Draco. But I was fine with that, I could never grow tired of him. Draco had went to his room, I sat on my bed writing as I usually did late at night. Suddenly Dobby appeared on my bed looking startled.

"Master plans do to something bad, very bad." Dobby cried out in fear. I looked down at the elf as he began to sob getting my notebook wet. I gently pushed him away from my book and focused on the sad elf.

"What are you talking about? Dobby." I asked in confusion.

"Master wishes to harm someone, Dobby doesn't want this. But Dobby can't go behind Masters back without another wizards consent. Dobby doesn't know what to do." He cried laying his head on my shoulder and blowing into my shirt. I pushed him away from me and examined my shirt. It was covered in snout, I scrunched my nose in disgust.

"Dobby is sorry, Master Isabella. Dobby didn't mean to." Dobby whipped his eyes.

"How about this, Dobby. I will give you permission to do whatever it is you're trying to do if you stop crying." I stated offering my hand out to the elf. I honestly didn't really care about whatever it was Dobby was so worked up about, but I just didn't wanna see him so upset. Also have him ruin anymore of my belongings with his tears or snout.

"Why, thank you! Master Isabella. Thank you!" The elf cheered before vanishing in the air. I had no idea where he was going, nor did I care. I grabbed my book and returned back to what I was doing. I looked over at all of my bags packed, tomorrow I would be returning back to Hogwarts and I couldn't wait.