Slytherin

"Welcome to House Slytherin!" A boy said from besides me.

"Thanks!" I smiled at him.

Draco sat besides me, while Crabbe sat across from us and besides Goyle. No surprise that they had both gotten in Slytherin. The sound of a spoon hitting a glass goblet attracted everyone's attention.

"Attention Please!" The elderly witch addressed. I had learned her name was Professor Mcgonagall. She was supposedly in charge of all the Gryffindors. Dumbledore stood up again.

"Let the feast begin!" Dumbledore announced. Suddenly all types of foods appeared on the tables due to magic. Everyone began cheering. There was chicken, corn, rolls, and everything else you could imagine. Draco looked at me with pure joy and began gathering as much food as possible on his plate. I did the same as well.

As I was sitting there minding my business and eating my food. Everyone else began to cheer. I looked around to see ghost flying over the ceiling and talking to all the young wizards and witches. I began eating as much as I could. I hadn't eaten all day.

"Isabella! Stop eating so much before you get sick." Draco ordered. I gave him a look, when did he become in charge?

"Sorry, I'm hungry." I shrugged laughing. Draco rolled his eyes and held back at smile. He looked at a group of fourth years then back at me.

"Isabella if you don't stop eating so much right now you will get fat and ugly. And we wouldn't like that." Draco seethed gesturing to him and the fourth year boys who sat across from me. I looked down at my stomach and saw I was gaining a little weight. I sighed then dropped my fork then looked back down at my stomach. I was actually gaining a lot of weight. What was wrong with me? I felt someone's gaze on me, but I ignored knowing it was Draco.

Soon supper was over and we were led down to the basement. Technically it was the dungeons, but that scared me so I called it the basement. That's where the Slytherin corridors was. The boys rooms were on the far side while the girls were on another. When I entered the girls corridor all my stuff was already on a bed. Long drapes surrounded the beds. For privacy purposes. Near each bed was a Golden vanity with a figure of a green snake at the top. There were four more beds in my room. Still in its cage was Phantom curled up in a ball. I pushed the drapes to the side and crawled on the bed. The sheets were made out of silk and were so soft. I opened the cage and gently grabbed Phantom from the cage. He didn't move, I picked him up and laid him in front of me on the bed. I didn't think the small cage was comfy enough for him. I would let him sleep while I unpacked.

I crept off of the bed and moved to my bags, I began unpacking as much as I could. Still none of my roommates had appeared yet. It was odd, but I was fine with it for the moment. I had just finished unpacking my first bag when I heard a loud obnoxious laugh enter the room. I turned around to see a girl with brown hair, almost as dark as mine. But her hair was short and straight. She had brown eyes and looked like everyone's interoperation of a mean girl. Three more girls followed behind her.

"Hey I know you! You're the girl that arrived with Draco!" She gasped.

"Yeah. Hi, I'm Bella!" I introduced with a smile walking towards her and her followers.

"Hi, I'm Pansy, Pansy Parkinson." She smiled offering her hand to me for me to shake. I gladly accepted it. I needed as many friends in my own house as I could possibly gain.

"Oh and this is: Millicent, Tracy, and Daphne. Their last names don't matter as much." Pansy laughed. I just smiled. The girls with Pansy were very quiet, one had long brown hair. Another with short brown hair and one with red hair.