Memory Hall

An hour after my talk with Pansy, I sat outside of the entrance to the school through the foot bridge. No one was allowed to be this far outside the school anymore, but I didn't care. I needed to investigate Harry and his friends. But the only way I could do that without being noticed was to be invisible. I made sure I was out of site. I was going to cast an invisibility spell on me that would last as long as I wanted it to. The only way I could really do this was by using my gift. So I began to sing.

Thought I found a way
Thought I found a way out (found)
But you never go away (never go away)
So I guess I gotta stay now

Oh, I hope some day I'll make it out of here
Even if it takes all night or a hundred years
Need a place to hide, but I can't find one near
Wanna feel alive, outside I can't fight my fear
The warm blue light began to glow from the palms of my hands. But only this time it was a slightly darker blue. I had no idea what caused this.

Isn't it lovely, all alone
Heart made of glass, my mind of stone
Tear me to pieces, skin to bone
Hello, welcome home

Walking out of time
Looking for a better place (looking for a better place)
Something's on my mind
Always in my head space
I began to form the dark blue light over in my hands moving back and forth from my body to the other side.

But I know someday I'll make it out of here
Even if it takes all night or a hundred years
Need a place to hide, but I can't find one near
Wanna feel alive outside I can't fight my fear

Isn't it lovely, all alone
Heart made of glass, my mind of stone
Tear me to pieces, skin to bone
Hello, welcome home
Just as the darker blue light was big enough I pushed it towards my body and attempted to think of nothingness.

Woah, yeah
Yeah, ah
Woah, woah
Hello, welcome home

I knew I was invisible to those around me, I could only be seen when I wanted to. I stood up, brushing myself off and began to walk back into the school. I needed to find Harry and his group of friends in order to figure out what they were up to. As I was walking back through the Foot Bridge, I smiled as I saw Harry and a small group of his friends. This consisted of Ginny, Neville, Ron, Hermione, and that awkward blonde Ravenclaw girl. I had found out her name was Luna. That was easier then I thought it would be.

"So how are we getting to London?" Neville asked smiling at his friends. Why would they need to go to London?

"Look, it's not that I don't appreciate everything you've done. All of you, but I've got you into enough trouble as it is." Harry frowned trying to pull the selfless hero act. He turned around and began to walk away.

"Dumbledore's Army supposed to be about doing something real. Or was that all just words to you?" Neville responded sounding brave for the first time in his life, or I'd ever heard.

"Maybe you don't have to do this all by yourself, mate." Ron encouraged. I rolled my eyes at this dramatic scene. Harry stopped walking and faced his friends.

"So how are we getting to London?" Harry smiled, even though this was a serious situation.

"We fly, of course." The oddball Luna answered. The children began to walk away, I decided to take a different way to London. I would not be riding whatever creature they planned to. I decided to follow them on a broomstick. I ran down to the Slytherin dormitory's, Draco's room was my destination. While I ran to the dormitories, I wrote Dumbledore a quick letter of everything I had witnessed. I used magic saying what I wanted to say while a quill wrote everything down on a piece of parchment. I would send it with an owl. When I entered Draco's room it was abandoned, as well as a mess. The boy never cleaned up after himself and neither did his friends. I scavenged the room, until I found what I was looking for. His Nimbus two thousand and one. He brought his first broom, along with his newest broom to school every year. I had no idea why. I grabbed the broom and ran back to the group of children to see them flying away on the scary black horse like creatures I had seen when I first arrived for the school year. I jumped on the broom and followed Dumbledore's Army. I hadn't rode a broom in a year or two so I was wobbly as I followed the group. I screamed almost falling off, this caused every member of the group to turn around in my direction. Thankfully  I was invisible.