Christmas Party

(This chapter has some inappropriate stuff. Talks about self-harm skip over it if you want. But it doesn't go into detail.)

Months passed and almost every night Draco would drag me along with him to the cabinet in the Room of Requirements. I would watch as he tinkered away at the old wooden closest. He would frequently grown frustrated with himself and lash out, sometimes on me. I sat in the Three Broomsticks drinking a mug of hot Butterbeer. I could hear Slughorn ranting about his life to a poor stranger at the bar. Draco sat across from me, looking as if he wanted to be anywhere but there. With me. I was slightly stung be his harsh attitude towards me. I was on his side and experiencing the same things as him. He acted as if I didn't sit up all night every night crying in the bathroom after he would leave me. I was so scared of everything, I was a traitor to my friends and my family. I just needed someone I could talk to.  Draco distancing himself from me hadn't helped either of us. I had this feeling of doom, knowing there was a large chance I wouldn't survive the upcoming battles. I hadn't slept for weeks, I had to use nearly ten coats of makeup to cover up the bags that sat under my eyes. Then again, Draco never really noticed nor cared how I felt about this situation.

"Draco, talk to me." I sighed placing my hand on his as he sat in front of me. Stiff as a nail. He looked at my hand in what seemed to be disgust before snatching it away.

"I don't want to, just leave me alone, Bella." He spat before standing up and quickly walking to a back room. Where I knew he had something important to do for the Death Eaters. I just didn't know what. I sat there for a few seconds shocked as to the way he reacted to me. He treated me almost as if I was Pansy. I was his best friend, not one of his fangirls who followed his every move. There was so much I wanted to talk to him about. For example I had learned nearly a whole language in one day because I was bored. At least now, I could talk about him and French and he would have no clue. I looked to my side to see Hermione, Harry, and Ron all staring at me with pity. Just what I needed, to be pitied from them. I ignored them and looked down at my warm drink. I had lost my appetite, I actually hadn't eaten anything in weeks because I was so stressed about everything. I was a sixteen year old girl who was stuck in between two sides of a fight and had to deal with the most complicating boy in all of existence.

"She's been crying every night in the girls lavatory." I heard Hermione whisper from a table a few feet away from me. I knew they were talking about me. 

"Maybe you should go talk to her, she was your best friend for a while." Harry suggested. The last thing I wanted was to talk to Hermione, I felt that I would hurt her feelings then burst out in tears.

"Fine." I heard Hermione sigh before standing up and slowly making her way towards me. I straightened up slightly preparing to give her my worst.

"Bella? Are you okay?" She asked softly standing above me.

"That is none of your concern, Granger." I hissed looking up at her.

"I know it's just, the way Malfoy treats you. I think you could do so much better." She smiled gently at me. This actually made me mad.

"I don't need some annoying Gryffindor who has two boyfriends give me advice about my relationship." I spat standing up from my seat and bumping her shoulder then storming out.

A few days had passed, over the days I had been chosen to be in some sort of special club that Slughorn coordinated. I accepted but didn't attend the dinner he hosted. I didn't want to show up and watch everyone ask me questions as to why I'm not eating. Today was the Gryffindors verse Slytherin Quidditch match. I wasn't going of course, Draco had quit this year. Also I didn't feel like seeing him anyway, we hadn't talked in weeks. I had heard the Gryffindors had won and were having a party upstairs.