Crabbe and Goyle

Hermione's POV:

It was near Christmas time, and the Pollyjuice potion was almost ready. And we needed it to be ready soon. To prove that Malfoy was the true heir of Slytherin. Students had been treating Harry differently ever since he spoke parseltongue. I couldn't blame them, I believed it at first.

As I walked through the Great Hall, I couldn't help but admire the snow flakes that fell from the ceiling. I knew it was magic but it felt real. I made my way towards Harry and Ron as the two boys sat by themselves.

"Everything is set. We just need a bit of who you're changing into." I stated sitting down from across the two boys.

"Crabbe and Goyle." Harry answered.

"We also need to make sure that the real Crabbe and Goyle can't burst in on us while were interrogating Malfoy." I explained.

"How?" Ron asked squinting his eyebrows in confusion.

"I've got it all worked out. I've filled these with a simple sleeping draught. Simple, but powerful. I explained grabbing the two cupcakes I had stashed in my bag.

"Now, once they're asleep. Hide them in the broomstick cupboard and pull out a few of their hairs. And put on their uniforms." I explained.

"Who's hair are you ripping out then?" Ron asked in confusion.

"I've already got mine." I stated as I pulled out a vile with a piece of hair.

"Bella Lee." I frowned.

"You don't think she would help us?" Harry asked in disbelief.

"Doubtful, we may be her friend. But it is obvious her loyalties lie with Malfoy. If my guess is right, she's probably working with him. After all, she is a pureblood." I sighed. Yes, I didn't wish to believe that. But it was clear that Bella favored Draco over everyone else. She would do anything for him, from what I've seen of the two. I wish I could include her. She is, after-all my closest female friend. But we couldn't take the chance.

"I got it off her robe. I'm going to go check on the Polyjuice Potion. Make sure that Crabbe and Goyle eat these." I ordered shoving the two cupcakes towards the boys. I left the boys to head towards the bathroom. I was secretly excited to be Bella. She was beautiful, everyone thought so. Her long black hair that fell perfectly down to her chest, her shinny emerald eyes, along with her fair skin tone. Who wouldn't wanna look like her?

As I held the polyjuice potions in my hands I thought about how people would treat me if I actually was Bella. A pureblood witch who is also wealthy? What would be wrong? I was pulled out of my thoughts when the doors to the girls lavatory bursted open to reveal Ron and Harry.

"Well, did you get the hairs?" I asked looking up from the ground. The two boys raised a single piece of hair each.

"What are those?" Ron asked scrunching his nose.

"Slytherin robes. I had to sneak them from the laundry." I stated as I stirred the clumpy liquid in front of me.

"Are we going to drink that?" Harry asked in disgust.

"We'll have exactly one hour before we change back into ourselves." I stated as I poured the potion into three cups. I handed a cup to both of the boys.

"Add the hairs." I ordered as I sprinkled Bella's hair into my cup.

"Eww, essence of Crabbe." Ron stated in disgust.

"Cheers."

We clanked our cups together and downed the liquid inside. I almost threw it up right then in there.