Professor Burbage

Draco was right about the thunder. It was storming pretty badly. Witches and wizards on both teams were crashing. I couldn't see Harry. But I knew he hadn't crashed yet. Draco couldn't play of course, due to his arm. So they had to put in the backup Seeker to go in. Draco had ranted all day about how terrible he was. I watched as our seeker fell out of the sky. Of course he was easily caught along with the rest of the fallen players. I sat with Pansy, Crabbe, and Goyle. Draco still had to be with the rest of the team, even though he wasn't playing.

It was freezing, I was wearing a pair of sweatpants under my uniform. But you couldn't tell, because I was covered in a black cloak with a green knitted scarf.

"Look!" Someone yelled. I looked up to see someone falling out of the sky off their broom. Children were screaming. I couldn't tell who it was, but at the last second Dumbledore stood up and casted a spell. Saving the boy before he hit the ground.

"It's Harry Potter!" A slytherin girl called out. I looked down to see it was indeed Harry. After Harry fell the game continued and Slytherin eventually won. Even though we both were missing our seekers. Apparently the Dementors were the reason behind Harry's attack. Dumbledore was enraged and sent them off.

I sat in my dorm with Phantom sitting besides me while I studied for some of my classes. I had skipped supper to focus on school. My grades were struggling again and I had no idea why. I felt bored and had the need to talk to someone. I pushed my books away and exited my dorm. I headed towards Professor Burbage's office. She probably was in the Great Hall eating, but I would take that chance. When I stood up outside her door, I knocked on it slowly.

"Come in." I heard her mumble from the other side of the door. I opened the door and walked in.

"Hello, Bella. This is a surprise. Is there something I can help you with?" She smiled up at me. I sat down in the chair across from her.

"Actually, I was just curious if we could just talk. I just have a lot going on, and I just really hoped you would help me." I sighed looking down.

"Alright, what do you wanna talk about?" Professor Burbage smiled.

"I don't really know, maybe muggles or something to get my mind off things." I laughed.

"Alright." She laughed. The two of us talked for maybe hours. We talked about muggles and their music. I told her I loved to listen to their music during the summer. It was really the only time I could get the newest songs. She then switched the topic to Draco and asked about our friendship. I told her how Draco wouldn't allow me to talk to any of my other friends in any of the other houses.

"I actually believe he might like you." Professor Burbage laughed taking a sip of her tea. I began to laugh obnoxiously.

"Are you serious? Draco only loves one thing and that's himself. Plus he's been dragging Pansy around for months. She still believes they're dating." I mocked leaning back in my chair.

"He got mad you talked to Harry, he's extremely protective, he always wants you around. I would assume he likes you." She smirked

"Draco's like my brother it would be too weird to date him. And what if it didn't work out? We still live together, which makes this even worse. I don't even like Draco like that. He's my best friend and he'll always be my best friend. And just that." I smiled.

"Maybe not now. But when you're older you will admit your feelings for him and he will too." She winked.

"You've never even met him. You can't say that." I laughed.

"Yes, but I have seen him in the halls. He is a little cutie, a little evil thing. But still cute. I still see the way he looks at you, he can't see it either. But you two will realize when you're older. I'll bet you my favorite tea cup." She laughed holding up the tea cup she drank from. She offered her other hand for me to shake.

"You have a deal. But I can tell you now, you're wrong." I smirked shaking the hand she offered.

By around two in the morning I told her goodbye and headed downstairs to my room in the dungeons of the castle. All of my dorm mates were asleep in bed. Even little Phantom was out cold, even though he wasn't so little anymore. I looked on my bed to see a letter addressed to me I hadn't seen earlier. I opened the letter and read it.

My dear Isabella,

I know you were worried about Lupin's and mines absence. But I can assure you we are fine, and are planning. I swear to you I will have this figured out so I can clear my name and come for you. I really wish to be the family you and Harry so dearly deserve. Write me as much as you want and give anything to Remus.  You can trust him, he is as trustworthy as myself. I would trust my life in his hands. Please be safe. And destroy this letter once you have read it.

Sincerely,
Uncle Sirius

I was so glad he wrote me a letter. I had been worrying about him for weeks now. I really wished to see him. I wanted to talk to him about when and how he is going to get his name cleared and me away from the Malfoy's. I tore up the letter and threw it away. That night I began writing a letter, but fell asleep soon after writing the first few words.