The Real Hero

Harry's POV:

I gasped pulling my head up from the bowl filled with water. My eyes widened as I realized the truth about Snape. Snape had been the one to find me when I was a baby. Snape had been my guardian the entir time. I placed my hands in my pockets to prevent them from shaking. I squinted my eyes in confusion, feeling something smooth and glass like. I grabbed the object and pulled it out from my pocket. I looked at it in shock. It was the small glass flask Dobby had given to me on his deathbed. My heart still ached from the loss of a good friend. I held the flask up to my eyes to see a few drops of a small clear liquid sliding back and forth. I hadn't noticed it the first time, then again I hadn't paid close attention to it. I looked from the flask to the Pensieve.  I slowly dropped the tears and held my breath before dunking my head back into the crystal bowl. The tears turned into black shadows as images began to cross my mind.

"How can we be certain the girl has the gift!" Lucius barked staring at his wife.

"Her mother nor her sisters possessed the power. She is the only living female in the Black family to live to this day. That may possibly carry the genes." Narcissa

"We can not be certain. If he-" Lucius was cut off by a little girl with dark curly hair yawning from the doorway.

"I had a nightmare." The four year old Bella frowned. The Malfoy's along with Isabella faded into black shadows as a new image appeared.

"I have talked to your mother, and she has given us permission to 'punish' you if you don't get accepted into the house we ask of you. We all will be extremely disappointed if you are anything but a Slytherin." Lucious sighed with fake sympathy. Looking down at a nervous eleven year old Bella. She looked up in fear nodding her head with wide eyes. The memory was gone as fast as it appeared. It was then replaced with another memory.

"Slytherin!" The sorting hat whistled as Bella released a deep breath and made her way to the slytherin table with a fake smile. Myself along with the other Gryffindors stared in confusion as the nice girl we had just met be sorted into the evilest house. Now, I knew she had no choice but to be placed in Slytherin.

A twelve year old Bella sat in what I believed to be her room scribbling down random stuff on a piece of parchment. Dobby appeared out of nowhere landing in front of her. She smiled up at the enslaved elf with love.

"Master plans do to something bad, very bad." Dobby cried out in fear. Bella looked down at the elf as he began to sob getting her papers wet. She gently pushed him away from her belongings and focused on the sad elf.

"What are you talking about? Dobby." Bella asked in confusion.

"Master wishes to harm someone, Dobby doesn't want this. But Dobby can't go behind Masters back without another wizards consent. Dobby doesn't know what to do." He cried laying his head on Bella's shoulder and blowing into her shirt. She pushed him away from herself and examined the shirt. It was covered in snout, she scrunched her nose in disgust.

"Dobby is sorry, Master Isabella. Dobby didn't mean to." Dobby whipped his eyes.

"How about this, Dobby. I will give you permission to do whatever it is you're trying to do if you stop crying." She stated offering her hand out to the elf.

"Why, thank you! Master Isabella. Thank you!" The elf cheered before vanishing in the air. She rolled her eyes and laughed. It had just dawned upon me, that Bella was the one who sent Dobby to save me. Even though she didn't know, she still had saved my life. Black shadows infiltrated the image as it moved onto the next one.