Arrival

Once I arrived at the Manor, Lucius stormed outside with a few workers behind him. He looked rushed, as he made his way towards me. Once he stood before me, he looked me over in disgust. I looked down at myself and sighed, I was covered in mud and other gross things.

"I presume you have what is needed." He snarled looking me up and down. I nodded my head and opened the back door of car for Nagini to slither out of. She hissed warningly at Lucius and the men behind him. Lucius looked at the creature in fear and took a step back.

"You are safe." I spoke to the to the snake in parseltongue. I had managed to sing a song to help the spell last longer on the ride back. She nodded her head and turned forwards.

"You know where to take her." Lucius ordered looking at the two men behind him. The men came up and gently picked Nagini up. I was terrified that she was going to eat them. But she seemed to be doing well as they took her away. I had no idea where they were going, or even if she was going to be safe.

"I'm proud of you, Isabella. Now go bathe, you leave for school tomorrow. All of your bags are packed." Lucius ordered.

I did exactly as Lucius instructed and then went to my room and fell asleep. I was so happy to be back in an actual bed. I really did miss this, but I would be gone the next day.

Waking up in the middle of the night after a long trip in a jungle because of an owl screaming in my ear was not how I was expecting my night to go. I shot up in my bed to see a beautiful brown barn owl sitting on my bed-post. He had a white envelope in its mouth. I snatched the letter away from the owl. I opened the letter to see it was from Sirius.

Dear Isabella,

The battle we have been waiting for is about to begin. With the rise of He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named upon us. I realize it is getting more and more dangerous for us to communicate. I wish very much for you to be safe. And know I will always be there for you. You will now only report to Severus and Albus. I will not allow you to be harmed just because I want a relationship with my niece. Until the time is right, I will be thinking about you and hopping for the best. Stay strong, after all you are a Black.

Love,
Uncle Sirius

This was the last time he was ever going to write to me? For some odd reason, I felt the need to keep this letter above any other. I would have to hide it however. Which would be extremely difficult. I grabbed my wand off of the table besides my bed and pointed it at the piece of parchment. I placed a concealing charm on the letter. Folded it up and hid it inside one of my favorite spell books. I wrote a quick letter of goodbye to Sirius and sent it away with the owl. After that I couldn't sleep the rest of the night. So I sat up all night until the next day.

"Well, look who's back from their exciting vacation." Draco gasped in fake shock as he elbowed me jokingly in the shoulder.

"I missed you too." I smiled pushing him into wall gently.

"Lets go, before we miss the train." Lucius ordered from the doorway. I turned around to see him glaring at the two of us. We dropped our heads and walked to the car in silence. When we arrived at Kings Cross, Lucius didn't even go in with us. When we entered the train, I pushed passed different grades of children. I looked over at draco to see his familiar all black suit. While I wore a black long sleeve dress with a pair of black mesh leggings and black booties.

"You two are always matching." Goyle giggled as we sat down across from them.

"We both like black." I shrugged.

"Did you hear about Potter?" Draco laughed looking at his two friends as well as pulling me closer to him. I looked up at him in confusion.

"What happened?" I asked tilting my head.