Dark Forest

I was back at Hogwarts, my hair was back to being straight, I was back with Pansy, I was back to being unable to sing. But I did bring the book about the Unforgivable Curses and the Sirens tongue with me. The months were long and boring. Nothing ever extraordinary occurred, I would occasionally spend my time with Harry, Ron, and Hermione. But most of the time I would be forced to stay with Draco and Pansy. Finals were coming up, or the OWLs.

I sat alone at the Slytherin table studying for my exams. Suddenly the sound of children laughing caused me to snap my head up. Neville hoping down the aisle with his legs stuck together. He hoped all the way to the Gryffindors. I watched as all the Gryffindors ran away leaving Neville alone. He tried to call after them, which just resulted in him falling. I sighed shutting my book before standing up to assist poor Longbottom.

"Here, take my hand. Neville." I smiled offering my hand to the to poor boy. He gladly accepted it, I pulled him up and sat him on the bench of the Gryffindor table. I pulled out my wand preparing to cast the spell. He looked nervous.

"You do know what you're doing, right?" He asked anxiously. I nodded my head starting the incantation then waving my wand. It took Neville a few seconds to realize he didn't die. He Carefully shook his legs before standing up.

"Wow! Thanks, Isabella!" Neville cheered before skipping off. I laughed then turned back to my books. I collected all of my stuff then brought it back to my dorm. On my way out I ran into Draco. He looked like he was up to something.

"Isabella! Come with me, there's something I wanna see." Draco exclaimed grabbing my arm then dragging me away. He took me all the way outside the castle.

"Where are we going?" I asked growing annoyed with his mysterious manner.

"You'll see." He replied.

"Okay. But why did you have to do that to Neville? He hasn't done anything to you." I stated changing the subject. Draco just laughed.

"Because, Neville's not like us. He's fun to mess with, plus he'll cower like any fat slug." Draco laughed. I grew quiet.

"We're here!" Draco hushed pointing towards a small worn down hut. It was right outside of the schools grounds. We crept up to the windows and peaked in. Inside sat the giant man that was known as the Groundskeeper, his name was Hagrid. Harry, Hermione, and Ron around a old wooden table. But what was on the table is what had my attention. On the table was a large golden egg. I couldn't hear what they were saying, but I could see the egg begin to crack. Once the egg was shattered, a tiny green dragon walked around the table. It was extremely adorable, but I couldn't admire the dragon any longer. Because Hagrid had seen us. Draco's eyes widened as we ducked down.

"Run!" Draco commanded grabbing my arm and dragging me back to the school. I swore this boy would always drag me around like a doll.

"What are we doing?" I asked out of breath once we made it back to the school.

"We're gonna tell." Draco smirked. I didn't wanna get my friends in trouble, but I also didn't want to go behind Draco.

"Do we have to tell about the dragon? Maybe we can just say they were out passed curfew. We can use the dragon information for later." I suggested. I really didn't wanna do that, I just wanted to buy more time for everyone. Therefore I was still neutral. Once we arrived at Professor McGonagall's office Draco explained how we had caught them sneaking around after hours. I just sat there quietly looking down.

"Is this true, Bella?" McGonagall asked. My head shot up, I looked from Draco who had a deadly scowl to McGonagall. I nodded my head rapidly. She frowned and told us to follow her as we walked through the halls.