Welcome to the Jungle

"Isabella Dreulla Lestrange!" Lucius called from down stairs. He used my full name, meaning something was important. I turned my radio off and ran down stairs. The summer was about half way through and I hadn't done much except sit in my room and listen to music. Draco hadn't talked to me much, he mostly wrote to Pansy.

"Yes, Lucius." I addressed entering the dinning room. He sat at the long table, the head of the table to be exact. A fire was lit in the large fire mantel that sat on the center wall.

"Come here." He ushered not looking at me as he read his newspaper. It was the Daily Prophet. I slowly walked towards him and carefully pulled the chair next to him out and sat down.

"I have a task I need of you." Lucius stated with little to no information.

"What task?" I asked squinting my eyebrows in confusion.

"I need you to retrieve something for me, in a small country called Albani. You will be trekking through the jungle. It might take all summer, but you can handle it. More then Draco at least." He explained rolling his eyes talking about his son.

"Can I know what it is?" I asked staring at Lucius in confusion. He pulled a folded piece of parchment out of his coat and handed it to me. I went to open it, but him slapping my hand had me pulling back.

"Do not open this till you arrive." He hissed while standing up.

"You should begin packing, you leave tomorrow." Lucius stated as he began to walk into the other room.

I went back to my room and began to pack. I placed all of my spell books into a large duffle bag I had gotten from the muggle world. I placed all of my clothes and essentials in as well, with my traveling radio. I had every thing in the bag that I could, but I couldn't get it zipped. I grabbed my wand from off the shelf and pointed it at the bag and flicked it. The bag immediately zipped up causing me to sigh. This would take all summer so I wouldn't see anyone till August.

"Where the bloody hell are you going?" The snarky voice of Draco hissed from my doorway. I spun around to see him leaned up against the wall.

"That's none of your concern." I snapped crossing my arms over my chest and rolling my eyes at him.

"Actually it is, because you are my responsibility. I gotta know where you're going, and when you're gonna be back." Draco sighed stepping into my room.

"And why is this?" I asked sarcastically spinning around and pretending I was doing something productive.

"Because I said so. So tell me, where are you going?" He asked with a serious tone walking closer to me.

"Why don't you go ask your father? He'd be glad to tell you." I smirked as I felt him walking closer to me as I had my back to him.

"I did he wouldn't tell me." Draco growled in aggression moving even closer to me.

"You're just mad he didn't chose you. It's because he doesn't think you're mature enough." I laughed still with my back to him. I knew the real reason wasn't that, it was because I was expendable. I spun around to see Draco standing right behind me. We were mere inches away from each other. I looked up at him as he looked down at me, in silence.

"You liar, he probably just chose you because you were the first person he could think of. He probably has something for me to do." Draco smirked confidently, and the moment was gone. I took a step back, only to end up falling back onto my bed and yelping out.

"Yeah, you're not the mature one." Draco cackled spinning around and walking out of the room.

It was the next day and I had all of my bags packed waiting on the first floor for Lucius to arrive. I sat there playing with my wand in my pocket, just caressing it. All of it's bends and the two ends. My head snapped up as the sound of the floor boards creaked before me. I looked up to see Lucius walking towards me with two men following behind him. The two men didn't look like anyone I knew. They were strong and ginormous. I looked up at Lucius who stood in the middle of them, looking unamused as ever.

"Muggles." Lucius stated in disgust looking at the two men that stood behind him.

"The Imperious Curse." I gasped staring at the two men who stood behind Lucius looking in a daze. Lucius nodded his head.

"These two men will accompany you and attempt to protect you if your magic fails. They are familiar with the jungle. Once you get to the jungle you will look at the piece of parchment you have received. And you won't come back till you have what I need." Lucius hissed pointing at me.

After that the two large men and I were lead to the car. A flying car that would take us all the way to Albania. The men didn't say anything as we flew to Albania. They just sat there and smiled. I held in my laughter as the two large men just smiled at me with no other emotion. The ride lasted seven hours. After we landed, I looked out to see we were on the outskirts of the jungle. A large group of tents were set up with a small group of people walking around. I had a pair of black sunglasses on matching my all black outfit as I exited the car. The two men followed me as I approached the center of the camp. A short man with glasses and a sweater vest walked up anxiously.

"Hello, you must be Miss Lestrange. I am Professor Howard." The man smiled with his British accent offering his hand to me. I looked at it with disgust as I ignored him and looked around with my sunglasses still on. Hiding my eyes, I took a step a way from him and looked around at the camp. I still had no idea what I was even doing. I needed to talk to Sirius about this, soon.

"Mr. Malfoy told us you would be coming. I assumed you would be much older." He mumbled causing me to abruptly spin around to face the little man.

"Excuse me?" I asked pulling my sunglasses down to reveal part of my eyes.

"You are too young for this. You are a child! I expected someone older and wiser!" The man hissed. I grabbed my wand and threw him into the closest tree. He had a look of fear on his face, I knew I was surrounded by muggles but I didn't care. I would not be treated like this.

"You will listen to my every command. You have no right to call yourself a Professor. I have seen real Professors, and you will never be one." I laughed turning around and taking a few steps away from him. I made my way to the biggest tent and placed all of my stuff in it. I finally pulled out the parchment. It revealed a drawn picture of a large green Viper. A snake.