Ferrets and Dragons

A few weeks had passed by and the champions were preparing for the first task. Harry had been bullied quite a bit I couldn't judge though, because I was one of the bullies. I teased him and even all of his friends. This included Neville, sadly. People were so mean to Harry they had made anti-Harry badges. Draco, Crabbe, Goyle, and I along with a few other of Draco's groupies. We had been in the court yard messing around in the trees.

"I am going to fall and kill myself." I cried out as I gripped onto a not so sturdy branch that made a cracking sound.

"You are fine, I have you." Draco laughed grabbing my hand and helping me sit on the branch below him. I leaned on the side of the tree while he sat in the center where all the branches joined together. I knew I wouldn't die, I could make the jump if I just hopped  down. I could hear the children below us laughing and taunting someone. I looked down to see Harry walking away underneath us.

"There's the cheat, Potter." I laughed pointing at a sad looking Harry.

"Why so tense, Potter?" Draco smirked looking down at the curly haired little boy. Harry looked up at him then kept walking.

"My father and I have a bet, you see. I don't think you're gonna last ten minutes in this Tournament." Draco explained jumping down from the tree with me following behind him. The two of us walked forward with the rest of the Slytherin boys following behind.

"He disagrees. He doesn't think you'll last five." Draco laughed. I laughed along and smirked at Harry to see him glaring at me.

"I don't give a damn what your father thinks, Malfoy." Harry snapped walking up to us and getting in our faces. Mostly Draco's. He pushed on Draco causing him to fall back and puff in anger.

"He's vile and cruel. And you're just as pathetic." Harry yelled turning his back on Draco and walking away.

"Pathetic? I'll show you pathetic!" Draco hissed as he struggled to bring his wand out of the pocket of his pants.

"Oh no you don't sonny!" A voice called from a few feet away from us. I watched as a bolt of magic hit Draco and he turned into a ferret. He was a little white creature.

"That'll teach ya to curse someone when they have their back to ya!" The voice of Professor Moody hissed. I screamed as he picked Draco up with his wand and began to hit me in the head with him. I cried out as his claws dug into my  hair.

"You stinking, cowardly, scummy, back-shooting! And that's just the boy!" He hissed as I fell to the ground crying as he still continued to hit me with Draco.

"Professor Moody!" Professor McGonagall screamed running to my rescue as I cried out. Draco's small body was still being thrown back and forth into my hair.

"What are you doing!" She cried.

"Teaching." Was his reply as he continued to hit me with my own best friend. The ferret cried as well.

"Is that a student?" She gasped pointing at the ferret.

"Technically, it's a ferret." He corrected confidently as I still cried on the ground. He whipped Draco away from me and shoved him down Crabbe's pants.

"Stand still! Stand still!" Goyle ordered as he reached into the Crabbe's pants trying to save Draco. He yelped and pulled his hand out, Draco had bite him. Students had gathered around us laughing. I just sat on the ground crying. I began to shake rapidly, my breathing became uneven and I I couldn't move. I could feel a panic attack starting, did I really deserve this? Yes, yes I did because I was a bully.

I watched as Draco crawled out of Crabbe's pant leg and attempted to scurry away. McGonagall waved her wand and Draco spun around until he changed back into his human form. He looked crazed and in a frenzy. He stood up off of the ground and ran up to me. He yanked me up by my arm. As I still stood
emotionless.

"My father will hear about this!" Draco threatened as I still stood there having a panic attack.

"Is that a threat!" Moody shouted as Draco ran away dragging me along with him. I could hear Moody chasing behind us. I began to sob louder and twitch as I ran. We took sharp turns. You could hear as Moody kept screaming at us.

"I could tell you stories about your father that would curl even your greasy hair! And you will throw-up after hearing the terrible things your mother has done!" Moody shouted. He eventually stopped chasing us. I assumed McGonagall had calmed him down enough.

Once we made it to the Slytherin common room I fell on the black leather couch and cried. I could fell Draco's eyes just staring at me. I felt weak, I couldn't do this. I was the worst spy ever.

"Why am I so weak!" I cried out grabbing my hair and pulling on it. I wanted to rip it out. It was the main thing that reminded me of all my fears. If my hair was gone, then so would be my fears.

"Isabella stop!" Draco ordered sitting down next to me ripping my hands away from my hair and pulling me up so I would look him in the eyes. I knew I looked a mess, my eyeliner and mascara were probably a mess. My green eyes were most likely blood shot red. His grey mysterious eyes softened as he looked me over. He gripped my face with both of his hands. He had his mouth slightly gapped open, as if he wanted to say something but didn't have the courage to.

"You'll get over it." Draco sighed rolling his eyes and plopping down on the couch besides me.

The next day was the first of the task of the Triwizard Tournament. We all sat in certain sections of the arena based on school, along with house. I sat next to Draco and watched as the boy Cedric fought off his dragon. All of the other children had won the fight. The goal was to fight a large fire breathing dragon so you could retrieve their golden egg. The egg would help them with the clues to the next task. The arena was just a large area mixed with rocks and random drops that would make it difficult for the contestants. I watched as Cedric grabbed the egg and held it up. All of the Hogwarts students cheered, even the Slytherin. Nobody wanted Harry to win, not even his friends. They had all turned on him.

"Three of our champions have now faced their dragons! And so each one of them will proceed to the next task! And now our fourth and final contestant!" Dumbledore exclaimed to the entire audience. A small group of people cheered for Harry.

I watched as the dragon made its first move against Harry. It continued to chase after him as he ran. Draco was really enjoying this from besides me.

"What happens if he dies?" I asked curiously.

"Then he dies." Draco stated without emotion.

"Far enough." I nodded turning back to watch Harry run for his life. The poor dragon was chained up. It had a choker holding him back from flying away. His wings were slightly torn and he looked slightly hurt. The dragon began to shoot fire at Harry while he ran. The dragon kicked the poor boy through the air causing him to slam into a large boulder. Suddenly a broomstick shot through the sky allowing Harry to jump on Just before he caught fire.

"He's cheating!" Draco sneered pointing at Harry as he flew around. The dragons chain cut loss and flew around chasing Harry. Harry flew up into the sky causing the dragon to destroy a part of the administration's seats. The two were out of site, and the audience grew quiet.

"Well this is boring." I complained sitting down in my seat pouting.

"Tell me about it." Draco mumbles from above me.

Suddenly the small group of Gryffindors cheering for Harry turned into many. As he flew down with no dragon in site. He swooped up the egg and cheered along with everyone else.