Thoughts

I walked Sirius to his cell after our meeting. I still couldn't believe what I agreed to. Did I really think I had the strength to be as evil and mean as Lucius? If this meant what I thought it did, I might have to become a Death  in the future. A deatheater was one of Voldemort's followers, you could always identify them by the skull tattoo with a snake wrapped around it on their arm. They were evil and were known for committing the Unforgivable Curses. A lot of them were locked up in Azkaban, my mother for example. But a lot of them were in hiding.

"I believe in you." Sirius smiled from besides me.

"I'm scared." I frowned looking down, he knelt down to my eye level.

"Hey, you're a Black. You are strong and powerful you can do this. Just remember whenever you are doing something you know is wrong that it is for the greater good. And Uncle Sirius will always be proud of you." He smiled softly before kissing my head gently. I leaned into him and hugged him. When we pulled apart we continued to walk to the cells. I knew Harry and Hermione would be coming to free him soon so I had to hurry up.

"What if they catch me? Will I die?" I asked in fear. Sirius frowned looking down at me.

"I'm not sure." He frowned looking down. When we arrived at the cells I turned to him remembering what he had said earlier about living with him.

"So I guess this means I can't live with you anymore?" I frowned.

"I promise you, once this is all over. You, Harry, and I will all live together in a nice house where nothing can hurt us. But until then, we're all going to have to make a few sacrifices." He frowned. I opened the cell door for him and let him in, after he was in I shut it tightly.

"Thank you." I smiled putting my hands through the bars and holding his.

"For what?" He asked in confusion.

"For being my family."

I left Sirius alone in the cell, and headed to one the towers, the astronomy tower. Where I knew I would be able to see him one last time. I sat in the windowsill looking out at the sky. Where I knew Professor Lupin was still running around. I watched as the Hippogriff and Sirius flew away into the night sky. Who knew when I would ever see the only real family I had left. But at least I had him. I knew he would still write to me, and I would to him.

I had a lot to think about, this whole mission and need to be someone I'm not. Goodbye was Bella Lee now all that was going to be left was Isabella Lestrange only child of notorious murderer Bellatrix Lestrange. Of course I would still have to be called Bella Lee at school. I still had to keep my name and powers a secret, for now. But I knew in the future when the war begins it would have to be publicly seen what side I join and why it is crucial I join a side. I didn't sleep that night I sat up in the towers windowsill thinking of how I would make this work. I wouldn't start my act till next school year, so people can assume something happened over the summer to cause it. But I should probably talk to my friends as much as I could now before the year ended.

The next day I sat in the Great Hall talking to Neville. I was probably going to miss him the most, I know I hadn't talked to him much this year. But he was probably one of my closest friends in this entire school. Our conversation stopped when a package arrived for Harry. Of course since Harry was not there the entire Hall decided it was their responsibility to open it for him. Right as it was opened everyone gasped it was a new broom, newest edition and fastest in the world. Harry walked in, all the children ran in his direction. Of course Neville was the first once

"Harry! Wherever did you get it?" Neville asked in amazement.

"Can I have a go?" Seamus asked.

"What are you talking about?" Harry asked in confusion.

"Quiet! Let the man through. I didn't mean to open it, Harry. It was badly wrapped, they made me do it."Ron lied pointing to his brothers. As he hobbled on his crouches. I rolled my eyes and walked up besides Harry.

"Did not!" The twins shouted in union. Harry pulled back the wrapping to reveal the broom.

"It's a firebolt. Fastest broom in the world." One of the twins stated.

"For me? Who sent it?" Harry asked in amazement.

"No one knows." Ron laughed.

"This came with it." I smirked holding up a feather from the Hippogriff Sirius flew away on. Harry smiled at me and took the feather from my hand. I was slightly annoyed I didn't get a gift, but I was given something far more serious. A mission. All of the children ran outside as I walked. Outside was Draco, Goyle, Crabbe, and Pansy. I stood behind the group of children as they all watched Harry admire his new broom. Harry shot up and didn't know how to control it.

"Where the bloody hell have you been?" Draco hissed walking up to me.

"Around." I smirked looking up to Harry to see him smiling down at me and waving. I waved back.