Hogsmeade

Months had passed and it was now winter, it was a Saturday morning and we were heading out for Hogsmeade. Draco, Goyle, Crabbe, and I all were walking through the snow. I wore black jeans with a coat that was somewhat tight at the top and flowed out at the waist. It had silver lines going vertically on it. With large white bottoms. I wore a pair of furry white boots and matching earmuffs. I wore a white knitted scarf around my neck and tucked it in.

"Last call for Hogsmeade! Come on let's go!" The Professors called as we marched our way out of the school.

"It's freezing I hate the winter." Draco complained.

"I love it. The colors and the snow." I laughed picking up a handful of the powdery substance and blowing it in his face. I laughed as he swatted the snow out of his hair.

When we arrived at Hogsmeade we went into the candy shop Draco and I bought two whole bags. I stood licking a Lollypop as Draco paid. I felt someone walk up behind me and grab my shoulder.

"Mind if I get some?" I turned around to see no other then baby-faced Goyle smirking at.

"Shove off, Goyle." I glared as Draco turned around and raised an eyebrow at his little follower.

"What did you just say, Goyle?" He asked with annoyance and confusion.

"Oh, um. Nothing." He mumbled looking down.

"Yeah, that's what I thought." Draco stated warily still with his eyebrow raised as he grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the store. Crabbe and Goyle followed quietly behind us munching on their candy.

"I didn't know he was like that around you." Draco whispered in my ear in confusion.

"Are you serious? The first day I met him he tried to touch me." I laughed. It was nearly three years ago. I had gotten over it, I was shocked that Draco hadn't realized. I thought he just didn't care. He shrugged his shoulders and continued to walk. We walked all the way to the edge of a cliff passed the side of the forest.

Ron and Hermione stood staring at an old house off in the distance. I recognized it as the Shrieking Shack. The only thing separating them was a old bob wired fence. The two seemed to be having a moment. They looked cute together, I could already feel the guilt in my stomach rising for ruining their moment.

"Well, Well. Look who's here." Draco laughed walking up towards the two with me to the side of him. Goyle and Crabbe followed behind us. We stood above them on a small ledge. We slid down the ledge on our feet and stood a few feet in front of them.

"You two shopping for your new dream home? Bit grand for you isn't it, Weasle-Bee? Don't your family sleep in one room?" Draco mocked.

"Hey, Bella." Hermione smiled ignoring Draco's comment.

"Hi, Hermione." I mumbled looking down to the ground. I could feel Draco glare at me for a short second. Before turning back to the two Gryffindors.

"Shut your mouth, Malfoy." Ron glared.

"Oh, not very friendly." Draco mocked.

"Boys, I think it's time we teach Weasle-Bee how to respect his superiors." Draco smirked as he pulled the front of his jacket up arrogantly. He then snaked his arm around my waist.

"Hope you don't mean yourself." Hermione laughed standing in front of Ron. I felt really uncomfortable. I wanted to leave.

"How dare you talk to me! You filthy mudblood! How you can tolerate her kind is beyond me, Bella." Draco hissed letting go of me. I moved out of the way incase he was about to do anything rash. Suddenly a snowball flew out of nowhere and hit Draco in the shoulder. We all turned our attention in the direction it had came from, but saw nobody.

"Who is that?" Draco yelled in fear. Another one came hurdling from the tree line and hit him right in the side, another one in the face. They just continued to fire.

"Don't stand there, do something!" Draco hissed at all of us. Even me, I took a step away from him. I wasn't the target so I wouldn't get hit. If he was going to yell at me he could handle this on his own.

"What?" Goyle cried out in fear. I laughed as Goyle's hat slid down his face and Crabbe's pants fell to the ground to reveal his yellow underwear and was kicked to the ground, he fell face first into the snow. I laughed as the boys struggled.

"Hey!" I called as I felt someone pull back my earmuffs and slingshot them back to my head. My head was hurting now, I rubbed my head carefully. I cringed as Goyle screamed, he was being spun around by his scarf. I watched as Draco tripped and fell over Crabbe who still laid in the snow, they were a mess. I watched as Draco's feet were pulled up into the air as he was dragged away in the snow. He cried out to me, I attempted to walk forward to him but Hermione stopped me.

"He'll be fine." She laughed. He was dropped at least twenty feet away from us.

"What's up, Malfoy. Lost your skis?" Ron laughed. Draco pulled himself up and began to run back towards me. He moved right passed me and pushed Goyle back down to the ground.

"Get out my way!" He yelled running up the hill. The two boys called after him and attempted to follow him but fell every time  time.

"Well, bye guys." I smiled beginning to walk away.

"Move!" Draco shouted pushing Crabbe back down to the snow.

Thanks for the headache." I mumbled walking up the cliff the two idiots still hadn't gotten up. After I made it up, they finally did.

"Malfoy! Wait!" The boys called after him. I just walked. Draco was gone, and back at the center of Hogsmeade. He sat cowering in the center.

"Thanks for leaving me, again." I yelled throwing a ball of snow at him. He stood up and attempted to hug me. I pushed him away and walked into a random store and went shopping. I used the remainder of Draco's money to buy myself new clothes and stuff for Phantom.