Fire

Draco's POV:

"Come on!" I ordered grabbing Blaise by the collar of his shirt as I dragged him and Goyle along with me to the Room of Requirements. We had just seen Potter sneak in. I ran to the entrance and closed my eyes as I heard the sounds of cement falling to the ground from the ceiling. I thought of Potter, and immediately the door opened up. I entered the familiar room. Memories of Isabella and I sneaking into here in the middle of the night infiltrated my mind. I shook the thoughts away. I needed to focus right now, after this I would spend weeks locked up in our room. Yes, I called it our room. I had only stepped foot in my room for clothes. Other then that, I was always with her. I rounded a corner with Blaise and Goyle following from behind. There stood Potter, hovering over a box with some sort of piece of jewelry in it.

"Well we'll, what brings you here, Potter?" I smirked as the three of us pointed our wands at Harry. I struggled to grasp the wand in my hand. It wasn't mine, so it was hard for me to control.

"I could ask you the same." Harry shot back. The boy was covered in dirt and looked like he hadn't cleaned in weeks.

"You have something of mine. I'd like it back." I hissed remembering he had still my wand.

"Well what's wrong with the one you have." Harry mocked causing my blood to boil.

"It's my mothers, it's powerful. But it's not the same, it doesn't quite, understand me. Know what I mean?" I answered still refusing to move my wand down.

"Why didn't you tell her? Bellatrix, you knew it was me. You didn't say anything." Harry asked looking at my suspiciously. I straightened up, I couldn't let him know the only reason I spared him was because of Isabella. But was that the only reason?

"Come on, Draco. Don't be a prat. Do it." Goyle whispered from besides me. Egging me to kill Harry. I slightly began to tremble. Could I really kill someone? Especially Harry Potter? I wasn't like Isabella, she could get passed it and move on. Me, it would probably haunt me forever.

"Where's Isabella, I was certain I would see her with you. You do always follow her like a lost puppy." Harry mocked looking around in fake confusion. I gritted my teeth in anger as he talked about Isabella.

"Shut it, Potter." I barked.

"Expelliarmus!" The familiar and annoying voice of Hermione Granger casted as my wand flew from my hand.

"Avada Kedavra!" Goyle shouted pointing his wand at Hermione. I ran for my life, leaving my followers in the dust.

"That's my girlfriend!" Ron screamed chasing after us. I screamed running through the old objects like a maze. I stopped and turned around as Goyle and Blaise began to light random objects on fire. I turned around, preparing to run from the flames. But was stopped when a bright blue ball of magic floated in front of me.

"Draco." It whispered repeatedly. I recognized that voice anywhere. It was Isabella's, I stared at the ball in awe as I reached out for it.

"What the hell is that? Draco." Goyle hissed in shock. I blocked him out as I touched the ball. I hissed out as images of Isabella swarmed my mind. She had put all of her thoughts into this one source of magic. I was told everything that she felt and would feel. I stared in shock as I pulled my hand back.

"I love you, Draco Lucius Malfoy. Forgive Me." Her voice whispered as the blue light began to vanish. I still had my hand reached out, as if I was reaching for her. I needed to find her, before she made a big mistake. I was taken out of my thoughts by a large snake made out of fire screeching in my face. My eyes widened as I ran back bumping into the old garbage that inhabited the room. I pushed passed Goyle as I began to climb the large mountains of old antiques.

"I need to save Isabella before she gets herself killed!" I cried out to Blaise as we climbed the mountain. I climbed up with tears streaming down my face. I was gonna die in here, and Isabella was going to die out there. As I kept climbing I looked down to see a snake like fire begin to swarm the floors turning everything in its path into ashes. As I climbed up almost reaching the top. The sound of screams gained my attention. I looked down to see Goyle falling into the flames with a old rusty chair. I sobbed out, not for Goyle. But for myself and Isabella. Blaise and I kept climbing. The two of us reached up to grab the same piece of junk, it then slid causing us to drop a few feet.

"I'm sorry Isabella!" I sobbed out realizing I wasn't going to be the hero she needed. I sobbed out trying to climb for my life as well as Isabella's. My hope was back as Harry Potter flew down reaching his hand out for me. I attempted to grab it, but missed and slid down a little more. I cried out in panic thinking this was it. Harry looped around and grabbed my hand, this time succeeding. Ron did the same with Blaise. I wrapped my legs around the broom and my arms around Harry. I could feel my pride dying, but I would risk anything for Isabella. I continued to cry as Harry flew us through the fiery debris. Hermione casted a spell leaving a hole open in the flames for us to escape. My heart sped when a large explosion of fire flared as we flew through the exit. Harry dropped the broom causing us to crash into the ground. We skidded and rolled in pain. It didn't take long for me to stand up with Blaise behind me and run through the halls away from Harry and his friends. I needed to find Isabella.