Dungeons

"Isabella!"The Dark Lord screeched as I entered the castle holding a entire stack of parchments with any information given by the wedding guest. He took quick steps towards me, very intimidating.

"Any and all information received by the Order, my Lord." I bowed slightly offering the heavy load to him.

"And the boy and his friends?" Voldemort asked concerningly.

"I'm afraid they apparated before I could get hold of them." I sighed in slight fear for failing.

"I see." Voldemort dragged out spinning around.

"But I promise, I won't fail next time." I swore with confidence in my voice that I was lacking everywhere else.

"Who has said you failed? You got the information didn't you?" He asked slowly spinning around to face me.

"Yes, but I could have done better." I mumbled looking down.

"I know, now go." Voldemort stated before shooing me away.

Weeks went by and more news had spread about the downfall of the Magical world. The Ministry had been taken over by Death Eaters or those under the Imperious Curse. Word had spread that Harry and his friends had snuck into the Ministry during the time of them planning to rid the world of muggle borns or half-bloods alike. Two out of three of Harry's  group were in this category. I had no idea what their reason for breaking in was. I currently sat with Draco in my room with Phantom laying besides him.

"What's gonna happen after he kills Harry?" I asked as Draco zoned out staring at a wall off to the side of the room.

"I-I don't know." He stuttered turning to me.

"Draco, I'm scared." I stated moving closer to him as he wrapped his arms around me and held me close.

"So am I." He mumbled pulling me close to him and laying down. I did as well, I was mentally and physically exhausted.

"Will we ever go back to school?" I asked rolling around to face him. School had started months ago. I wanted to return but I knew things would never be the same. With Dumbledore gone, Snape was promoted to Headmaster.

"Do you really want to?" Draco scuffed in disgust looking down at me.

"Well, I do want my degree." I stated obviously.

"What do you expect to do with it? It's not like you're gonna get a job." Draco scuffed.

"You don't know that." I stated sitting up and pulling myself away from him.

"Isabella, we have enough money in this family to last us at least seven lifetimes. Why would you possibly want to work?" Draco laughed rolling onto his back.

"I want a purpose, something you clearly can't understand." I scolded sitting up off the bed.

"Wait, I'm sorry." Draco silently pleaded grabbing my wrist and preventing me from moving. I looked down at the frightened and sad boy.

"I know." I bent down and kissed him softly on the lips before standing back up and moving to my closest. I exited the room and began to walk downstairs. Once downstairs, I had no idea where to go. Until I heard silent sobs residing from the basement. I decided to investigate, I was never told who was downstairs. Just that they were involved with the Order in some way. I grabbed my wand as I opened the door leading down to the dark steps.

"Lumos." I stated holding my wand up as a light ignited from the tip of it. I cautiously took short steps until I came to the only door downstairs. I looked through the small hole in the door to look for anyone that could possibly be in the dark rooms.

"Hello?" I whispered out. When nobody answered I pointed my wand at the lock.

"Alohamora." The door immediately opened up and I slowly walked in. I looked around the room to see nobody in sight. I took a few more steps in, then saw a little figure running towards me. He seemed angrily and yelled out, I stuck my leg out and kneed it right in the face. It hissed in pain, I realized it was a goblin.

"Why you little-" He hissed out but was cut off by a familiar elderly voice.

"Aww, Isabella." The man laughed. I held my lit wand up to realize it was Mr. Ollivander the wand maker.

"Mr. Ollivander? What are you doing here?" I asked cautiously.

"I've been thinking that myself as well. Bella, or Isabella. Very complicated , you know?" Another familiar voice asked from the shadows. I recognized it as the oddball Ravenclaw, Luna Lovegood.

"Is anyone else in here?"I asked cautiously.

"No, just us. Used to be Professor Burbage, but she never came back." Luna stated with fear.

"Oh, okay." I stated turning around and heading for the exit.

"Wait, where are you going? Can't you help us?" Ollivander asked with hope trying to call out to me. I froze in my spot with my back to them. I sighed, time to be a Lestrange.

"Why would I possibly do that?" I asked laughing.

"You were good when we met." Ollivander explained in shock.

"I was eleven, and you knew me for maybe five minutes. Have fun down here, old man." I laughed exiting the dungeons and making my way up stairs. Once I made my way up I slammed the door behind me and took a deep breath.

"Hi, Miss Lestrange. Wh-whay b-brings you down th-there?" A quivering man asked causing me to look up to see Peter Pettigrew looking right at me and squirming.

"None of your damn business, rat." I spat before walking passed him and heading back up to my room where I found a sleepy Draco in my bed. Hours later I sat awake in my room thinking. I played with his white hair as he curled up.

"Isabella!" My mother barked storming into my room causing me and Draco to both bolt up in surprise.

"Aww, did I interrupt a moment?" She mocked in fake 'awe'.

"Get dressed, I know where Potter is. And you're coming with me." She ordered before winking at Draco and slamming my door shut. I looked to Draco then the door and sighed. I slowly stood up and walked to my closest. I picked out a long lacy sleeved black dress that was tight at the top and flowed out at the waist. After changing, in front of a sleepy Draco. I made my way downstairs towards my mother who gushed when she saw me.

"It's like looking into a mirror." She whispered in amazement. Before walking outside and flying away. I did as well and followed her through the skies. Along with around six other Death Eaters. We came across a small two story cottage not to far away from the Weasleys. The Death Eaters began to shoot through the House. I did a few times, but felt bad causing damage to someone's home. I couldn't help but laugh as a man with long platinum hair ran outside and screamed at us.

"I've got him! Stop!" He shouted falling to the ground. The House was blowing up in front of us. The house began to collapse. I landed on the ground in front of the man.

"Please, I just want my daughter." He silently sobbed. As I put the pieces together, I realized this was Luna Lovegood's father. I pitied the poor man and envied her for having someone care about her. I looked down at him as Death Eaters exited the house walking towards me as well as my mother who landed besides me.

"Their gone." One of them replied. I bent down to the ground and picked Mr. Lovegood up by his hair.

"Where are they?" I barked pulling on his head. I could see my mother bouncing up and down with pride out of the corner of her her.

"I-I don't kn-know." He sobbed. He was telling the truth. I dropped him to the ground and kicked him hard in the face before flying back into the sky and returning back to the Manor. Where I knew Draco would be waiting for me